Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG, Coco and Canna Nutes

Day 31

One of my weaknesses when it comes to growing is pin pointing deficiencies. After a whole lotta Googling, I’m thinking along the lines of the start of a Magnesium deficiency. They seem like their losing their greeness a touch. Maybe I’m overthinking things or maybe I’m just totally wrong? What do you guys think?
007F03B5-CE2E-45E7-B412-F8280605D504.jpeg

DD31756F-4742-49EF-89DA-2CA4CF01E44F.jpeg

ABCD0ED3-3594-4026-AAAA-0E468D36E7DC.jpeg

Anyway I went with my thinking and added some of the Advanced nutrients Cal Mag plus to there feed today.
2ml/l Rhizotonic, 1.5ml/l Canna Coco A and B and about 1.5ml/l Cal Mag plus. Temperature and humidity are nice and steady at present so long may it continue!!!

Really can’t thank you guys enough for your input and advice, and hope I’m not coming across a too boring? I’m sure you’ll see my true character in time! Haha
Anyway here’s a random pic of me dog. She’s a straight savage!!!
11D01D6C-7D9C-4487-B68B-F4AB8085A454.png

if you will be posting pics everyday - people can find it boring : ) - my rule about updates is - update every week or two if nothing goes wrong- if it is - then post pic with potential problem/deficiency. Again- each person choice.happy growing mate : )

B6C5BCEE-EC4A-4454-B672-05E75C31A699.jpeg
Here are my glueberry og’s. And a couple things that I could weigh in on my leaves used to droop like that too but notice how mine are praying hard? That has a lot to do with the light intensity and your air flow in your space I have a fan on medium constantly blowing towards the bottom of the plants to help dry up what the plants don’t drink. If you are looking to switch to led I would head on over to the grow light section and go to the CobShop those are what I’m using I have 6 of them each pulls 55 watts from the wall and stay pretty cool which is really helpful if you can’t keep your space cool during the summer

Hey @verbalkent412 thanks for the advice man. I’ll have a look into my airflow and see if I can improve it some. In regards to what the plants don’t drink, do you mean the run off?
Also when you mentioned the light intensity do you think it’s to do with too intense or not enough? Thanks again man. Always appreciate advice! Your Girls are looking beautiful mate!!

Hey @verbalkent412 thanks for the advice man. I’ll have a look into my airflow and see if I can improve it some. In regards to what the plants don’t drink, do you mean the run off?
Also when you mentioned the light intensity do you think it’s to do with too intense or not enough? Thanks again man. Always appreciate advice! Your Girls are looking beautiful mate!!
Ok for the first question I’m referring to the moisture in the soil I use smart pots which are fabric so they let the roots get more oxygen and with the fan on them it dries the soil more to make the roots expand as they search for moisture to absorb and also it helps to prevent root rot to let the soil dry before watering. Now the second question the light intensity is inadequate if you grow a plant under 2 lights say you have a led and a hps the plant will always grow more twords the led due to the led diodes or cob being more intense. Now back to the airflow you need lots and lots of airflow to prevent moldy buds I had that issue and it was very detrimental I lost almost 4 pounds don’t make the same mistake make sure your girls have enough in my space besides the 2 fans blowing on my lights I have 1 blowing on the roots and one blowing gently on the leaves and the carbon filter going and funny thing is so I have 6 leds 4 fans and the filter going and all that uses less power than a 600 watt hid light and I never have heat issues.

Back