Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG, Coco and Canna Nutes

Could I also ask what people think of the leaves drooping down. I was expecting them to be praying more?
View attachment 896452

Feeding them 1ml per litre Liquid Silicon (cheers Wile), 2 ml per litre Rhizotonic, 1.5 ml per litre of Canna Coco A and B at a Ph of around 5.8. Should i be giving them anything else?

Thanks for the input guys.
I get what you mean about the air con powers on but you have to push the on button to make it work and have you thought about the summer have you got a cool tube for your hps also about the droopy plants are they like that all the time mine go like that just before lights out and how high is your light

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

No I haven’t got a cool tube mate but sounds like something I’m gonna need as it’s not even summer yet! I’m currently running 2 HPS lights but got them set at 400w each. I read you have issues with heat in your loft too and you use LED’s which are a lot cooler I take it?
I’ll take those couple of red hot days last week as a warning for the things to come! I’m gonna be fucked come the summer if I don’t do something about it. Maybe I’ll follow your lead and grow some photos next over the summer. My lights are probably about a foot and a half from the top of the plants. I haven’t noticed if there always like that (drooping) but I sometimes only get up there once a day depending on what shift I’m on.

No I haven’t got a cool tube mate but sounds like something I’m gonna need as it’s not even summer yet! I’m currently running 2 HPS lights but got them set at 400w each. I read you have issues with heat in your loft too and you use LED’s which are a lot cooler I take it?
I’ll take those couple of red hot days last week as a warning for the things to come! I’m gonna be fucked come the summer if I don’t do something about it. Maybe I’ll follow your lead and grow some photos next over the summer. My lights are probably about a foot and a half from the top of the plants. I haven’t noticed if there always like that (drooping) but I sometimes only get up there once a day depending on what shift I’m on.
Ye summers a bitch [emoji16] I've hit 35c in the loft a few times caused a bit of foxtailing I'm running another round of photos then going back to autos for a bit heats one of the reasons i chose coco in autopots don't really seem to have too many problems with heat in coco i loved doing bubble buckets but in the summer it was a bitch to keep them cool I'm rambling now as I'm a bit stoned [emoji16]but look into cool tubes even with photos it would help you out in the heat [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

She smells so fruty sweet i want chop her down now and hang in my car as air refresher. Yes mate be sure she will stretch, mine started to stretch after day 30 or 34. Whole plant on pic no2 . I m testing which size of pot will work better- 11l diy airpots or 15l mesh fabric pots. My guess about yield from her will be about 2 1/2 oz as buds are hard as my previous auto ultimate. Dense nice one . Dont ro nothing mate with her. Do not need tuck leaves. Wait till she will start to flower and then haircut every leaf below 4th nodes from top. She looks healthy.give her time and she will explode.
20180422_210952.jpg
20180422_211036.jpg

You asked about the droopy leafs.... The droopyness has to be an heritage from the blueberry (correct me if I'm wrong). It's a good pheno, in the right hands she will deliver a heavy harvest. Beautiful plant that is easy to grow.
Be carefull not push them to hard at the beginning with the lights, it's easy to overdo it. :passit:

Thanks for the reply @RamboGarden . I am going to measure the distance the lights are from the tops of the plants today and post it in an update. I currently have 2 HPS lights over the plants. Both lights are currently at the 400w setting. I always dislike the look of my plants under the HPS lights.

Thanks for the reply @RamboGarden . I am going to measure the distance the lights are from the tops of the plants today and post it in an update. I currently have 2 HPS lights over the plants. Both lights are currently at the 400w setting. I always dislike the look of my plants under the HPS lights.

The easiest way to know if the lights is to close is by looking at the leafs and the new growth. The distance will give you some guidance to know how close you can have the lights in your setup, could be good to remember if you are doing any more grows with the same system.
I have kind of learn how to read the plants under hps, you don't look at the color then, you look at the shapes of the leafs and how the plant look like overall, but I have practice a lot.
Anyhow, good growing so far and i think you are doing great. Keep it up.

Back