Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG, Coco and Canna Nutes

Day 45

Little update on the Glueberry Girls. They have been shooting up during this Stretch phase. I’m hoping they’ve stopped their vertical grow and will now concentrate on the flower production!!
(When should I expect them to stop stretching???)

I have been slowly but surely over the last couple of days Lollipopping the girls when I find the time. They have all had a good ole trim down the bottom!!

Temps are still a little higher than I’d like, therefore I am still running my lights on an 18/6 cycle with the lights off through the hottest part of the day. Highs of 86F and Lows of 74F. Humidity around about the 50% mark.

The 3 tallest girls have all had their necks snapped with the idea of a flatter canopy. They are Currently standing about 92 cm (measuring from the top of the Coco with a snapped neck!!) with the shortest pheno standing at about 40cm. Trying to keep an even canopy has been a bit harder than my usual photoperiod clone grows.
View attachment 903999
I will post some better quality pics tomorrow if possible as I hate those HPS pictures!!!
Currently feeding them 1ml/l Liquid Silicone,
1.5ml/l Cal Mag+, 1.5ml/l Canna Coco A and B. Also frequenting between adding Cannazyme and Rhizotonic. The next batch of feed I make up I will be introducing the Canna Boost.View attachment 904000
Looking good mate not too.sure on the strectch but my photoperiod ones stopped streching when the.buds started to put some weight on keep doing what your doing :d5:

Thanks Stoney mate! These fuckers have took up ALLL the room!!
Yup glueberry will do that on ya there was a guy here grew three in a small tent no training by the end of it there were above the light :smoking:

Quick pic of the start of the flowers
Hopefully no more stretching and they concentrate on the most important thing now!!

105D1D95-D3B4-4366-97CD-B761EE120B39.png

View attachment 904880 View attachment 904881 View attachment 904882 First picture is when I first put the net over them last 2 are from today that’s how much they stretched since then I really hope they don’t get any bigger I’m almost out of height for them to grow they are 4 1/2 feet - 5 feet tall my basement height is only 6 1/2 feet
looks great man i think you have done it just right dont think they will get much taller now just fatter should be a nice yield you cpuld even go in and thin out some of the dense foiliage to let more light penatrate but thats up to you :d5:

View attachment 904880 View attachment 904881 View attachment 904882 First picture is when I first put the net over them last 2 are from today that’s how much they stretched since then I really hope they don’t get any bigger I’m almost out of height for them to grow they are 4 1/2 feet - 5 feet tall my basement height is only 6 1/2 feet

Looking beautiful @verbalkent412 !!!
They really are looking nice and healthy. Some lovely buds coming your way man!!

Mine have really taken over my grow space!!!

looks great man i think you have done it just right dont think they will get much taller now just fatter should be a nice yield you cpuld even go in and thin out some of the dense foiliage to let more light penatrate but thats up to you :d5:

That’s what I’ve been doing @stoney T There was so much leaves and bud sited that we’re never gonna get near the canopy!! By lollipopping ive took the bottom third away and thinned our a little further up too.

Back