Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I would say order one. Only thing is that replacement ceramic bowl is £9.99. It is one spare in the box.
I had 3 small hits on it and doing well.

It works with kif, bubble and commercial hash.
When harvesting next time, I'll make some bho.

seem like a nice addition to the toy box :eyebrows:

and like u say find the bho maker again ....

i used to combine bho with bubble and make jelly hash ....... thats potent stuff :jointman:

seem like a nice addition to the toy box :eyebrows:

and like u say find the bho maker again ....

i used to combine bho with bubble and make jelly hash ....... thats potent stuff :jointman:
Microdoses works very well!
Commercial hash contains too much adulterations that leaves a hard ash. Won't use that again.

Wrong thread Dr Bab lol. Apologies lol.

How's the vape treating ya?
I like it!
Currently I smoke kif in it. Usually, I would press the kif to hash.
Next time I harvest it is time for some bho or eth extract.

It tasts good when you take a sip. When swallowed, it has a nasty, metallic after taste that mixes with the taste of natural ginger. The ginger is real.

My worst cola experience was a hot summer day in the tiny town Antigonish, it's in the middle of nowhere in Nova Scotia, Canada. I dropped $1.25 in the vending machine and got my coke. Extremely thirsty, expecting coca cola...and drank Vanilla Coke! Awful!
I love cherry coke and vanilla coke use them in a float with vanilla ice cream and cherry for garnish in a glass milkshake cup no wax paper cup OMG that is OUTSTANDING to me and a STONER'S we need these beautiful north american drink's. LMAO Putting ginger in is just not right in so many ways and levels. P.S. Vanilla Coke is a Canadian Classic they bring it out every couple of years and cherry coke a little more often. But they are never around on the regular basis at least in Ontario.

I love cherry coke and vanilla coke use them in a float with vanilla ice cream and cherry for garnish in a glass milkshake cup no wax paper cup OMG that is OUTSTANDING to me and a STONER'S we need these beautiful north american drink's. LMAO Putting ginger in is just not right in so many ways and levels. P.S. Vanilla Coke is a Canadian Classic they bring it out every couple of years and cherry coke a little more often. But they are never around on the regular basis at least in Ontario.
It's all about taste!
My mum and sister like to put peanuts in their coke.

Ontario...I lived in Waterloo for 6 months back in 2001.

Long time since my last update, due to vacation and other things.

Rainbow Moonstone was chopped at day 100.

55C9E9B2-62A8-4A4D-B36C-2ED6123A8A5A.JPG
E9EF9E60-076E-46AF-8403-F70B1D4FFAEA.JPG
D458FFB2-9C39-41AF-B7A1-56DC62549DE0.JPG

I am very happy with my current grow.

82364B22-BFA7-47B0-80B2-3896105397EE.JPG

Seedlings: From the back: Mephisto Sour Bubbly, Blk Seeds Auto Tangerine, two suprise photos from a box of seeds I mixed up.
FBE534BB-3754-4494-BB71-4F88AB965F4E.JPG

Mephisto Alien vs Triangle F2 (while waiting for a special pheno from @Slowmo), Blk Seeds AK (photo)
28381D05-26D8-47AD-ADE6-D42D80174BE8.JPG

Autoflower Portal strains:
Black Stone
0BD8D5C9-0E42-41EF-9DCB-5E8F374B1123.JPG

Stone Dragon (F4, red)1
548B8972-731D-4601-851D-BFA20334DFCE.JPG

Amnesia Stone [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
949C2BF7-5949-4060-A919-D2D513012CC1.JPG

Last edited:
Looking good Doc :thumbsup:

Nice flowering all around :cheers:

I love the Black Stone !!!