Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Black Stone had a slow start,
but has finally started.​

F109E469-0957-4AD1-947C-3D77BB0D7F6F.JPG

CB198046-3946-4342-9E83-4C447747345B.JPG

Seedlings:
Autoflower Portal
Black Stone is a little N sensitive. She didn't like N in my starter fertiliser mixture. No she is happy and standing without support.
Stone Dragon, F4, red
Amnesia Stone No. 2

FastBuds
Six Shooter

Autoflower Portal Stone Dragon down @ day 80.
I had some unwanted stretch, so not that much buds for smoking, but a lot of good ice water hash it will be!

702BC315-8DA0-4E22-969F-A5DBD0C5AD62.JPG
5846FF10-E091-4A3B-98FE-6E5338A8350A.JPG

For hash
5BF24690-C188-4A4C-9A9F-FBB786DC0BC7.JPG

Autoflower Portal Stone Dragon down @ day 80.
I had some unwanted stretch, so not that much buds for smoking, but a lot of good ice water hash it will be!

mine also went down today and smelled like PURE menthol and Pine... whats the smell of yours ?

then u should smell the red dragon ... like sticking nose in tiger balm :coffee2:

bubble should be killer :headbang:

yours aswell ofc nice colours
It looks good!

Have to go the shop again. Will look for ice.
I got this stupid idea to buy Pepsi Max Ginger. It was a mistake. Pepsi...ofcourse it was a grave mistake. Need to buy real Coca Cola, red w/o adulterations.

I got this stupid idea to buy Pepsi Max Ginger. It was a mistake. Pepsi...ofcourse it was a grave mistake. Need to buy real Coca Cola, red w/o adulterations.

stick to known goods :rofl:

i see u have started a :dragon3:... good luck ..

It tasts good when you take a sip. When swallowed, it has a nasty, metallic after taste that mixes with the taste of natural ginger. The ginger is real.

My worst cola experience was a hot summer day in the tiny town Antigonish, it's in the middle of nowhere in Nova Scotia, Canada. I dropped $1.25 in the vendig machine and got my coke. Extremely thirsty, expecting coca cola...and drank Vanilla Coke! Awful!

Back