Dutch Passion DP 'Orange Hill Special' new photoperiod strain.

I thought you put your seeds straight into soil after they show tails? Or this is just a test?

You think wrong my friend I've always used Root Riots and they go straight in the soil.

Sorry TaNg, I don't wanna sound like a grammar-nazi, but the strain is called Taiga;)

imgres
Picea_glauca_taiga.jpg

Fingers crossed for the Durban:thumbs:

Looking forward to the next grow mate.... Should be very interesting.. You should get a nice Germ rate from the Stones now bro.... I was 5 for 5 last week.. 5 for 5 on the P2's as well...

:Sharing One:

Looking forward to the next grow mate.... Should be very interesting.. You should get a nice Germ rate from the Stones now bro.... I was 5 for 5 last week.. 5 for 5 on the P2's as well...

:Sharing One:

There should be signs of life in the morning they will have been wet for 3 days by then.

A little bud eroticism before she falls in a couple of days,she is putting out some beautiful autumnal colours.

F9JU1TC.jpg
WsqLEgz.jpg
be3UVS4.jpg
wgQdgEn.jpg
DM3CKNh.jpg
j70Gd3T.jpg
Q6Qnav2.jpg
mC2nY5r.jpg
Zp8IYB6.jpg
fDfhCXd.jpg
e2M3sdE.jpg
faeuJPj.jpg
L3Cyum3.jpg

Superb pics mate & love the bud formation on her,naughty fat buds :grin:

Day 99/69 in bloom,harvest.

Just spent the last 3 hours trimming the OHC and the smell from her is insane,it's very strong orange zest with hints of black pepper,I usually dislike trimming but this was a joy.

K8o4mv1.jpg
2l2MFo3.jpg
o47HyEs.jpg
TuDJzND.jpg
1BNFruy.jpg
UMrDTRZ.jpg
2249dBy.jpg
0zsZK4Q.jpg
Tx4MNo4.jpg
WKpicpU.jpg
udrPWCT.jpg
vJGlo7d.jpg