Dutch Passion DP 'Orange Hill Special' new photoperiod strain.

Day 90/60.

The OHS got her last feed yesterday as she is showing me all the signs she is ripening off with ambering trichomes and yellowing leaves,she will now just be given water for the next 10 days ready for harvest at day 100. The weight of the long buds has started to buckle the branches so I've supported her with garden twine.
The aroma from this lady is quite something very very fruity and tropical I honestly cannot wait to try this strain.

mKhRgGI.jpg
k945Stt.jpg
1qCyZiO.jpg
1lYX6dy.jpg
Y0hNkOT.jpg
P4SNosZ.jpg
yj579vy.jpg
Mn3iTSM.jpg
ctYBwhq.jpg

Your OHS is looking very lovely mate!

What sort of temps are you getting in your cupboard mate? Mines stuck at 69f with fans on - is that a bit low?
I get concerned when i look at your 10 day pictures and my 10 day pictures lol

:pighug:

Your OHS is looking very lovely mate!

What sort of temps are you getting in your cupboard mate? Mines stuck at 69f with fans on - is that a bit low?
I get concerned when i look at your 10 day pictures and my 10 day pictures lol

:pighug:

That is a bit low Blue I like my rooms 27-28c lights on and not below 20c lights off,I try to keep my RH below 40% in veg and bloom too. Do you have a tube heater or even better a CFL?

Yeah I got some 125w blue CFLs hiding somewhere. I fish em out and get rid of that humidifier. I was thinking 70% humidity may be good for veg, but i'm pretty much at 40% without it so i may aswell use the eleccy for the light.

cheers buddy :)

Orange hill Jamaica.......when i first heard the name orange hill it reminded me of New Jersey for some strange reason lol......but i get it now ......

Amazing looking Plant Tang!!! She almost looks like an Auto!!!!

yeh, that is superb Tang it really is. A few of us are jealous !

Day 95/65.

Five days until harvest.

mkfJvz7.jpg
8HOUXx3.jpg
9mzw2MJ.jpg
xtJ2nD9.jpg
GAr0k4U.jpg
murz0gu.jpg
9LgTRI4.jpg
rO8uF4l.jpg
kbOFz8b.jpg
KvYBcb8.jpg
SiSqmab.jpg
Z8nCo1b.jpg

WOW Tang!! What a testament to

a) great growing
b) rebel power !!! Those modules are SICK ! (thinking 100% rebel MS0004 down the line)

Dude, lecture me 1 sec... 40% in veg too? I was under the impression such low RH in veg hindered development. On the other hand promotes perspiration. I was "schooled" that RH should be near 65%-80 in veg and maximum 55% flowering. But I'm done with rules-of-thumb. What's your take?

Back