Dutch Passion DP 'Orange Hill Special' new photoperiod strain.

Mr TaNg... Gorgeous mate is the only way to describe her... Cant wait to hear how she Vapes bro...lol i knew i could smell a little Orange on mine....

Look gorgeous all trimmed up mate. Any news on the Dragons? Can't wait to see a few more people testing so we can make comparisons..I know that's all second nature to you but this is my first privileged attempt at showcasing a strain - more than excited :grin:

The OHC has been jarred up and came in just over 8oz,the initial taste tests have knocked me on my arse every time lol it's incredibly strong and fruity,I will do a proper report after a few weeks cure.

xYkG9BM.jpg
OP4Ur2e.jpg
8CAer9S.jpg
1xyW2jE.jpg
dzmz2Bc.jpg
K6TEsGi.jpg
lxuDRee.jpg

Very nice mate , excellent grow.

Ouchhhhh….

What a beauty .. Tang strikes again.

Do you have a dehumidifier in with your end product? Struggling to get my nugs to dry out at the mo.
Wondering if the RH is just too high?

Ouchhhhh….

What a beauty .. Tang strikes again.

Do you have a dehumidifier in with your end product? Struggling to get my nugs to dry out at the mo.
Wondering if the RH is just too high?

They get dried in bags in a box on top of a freezer in a small room so humidity isn't usually a problem but I have used a small dehumidifier in the past to keep it bellow 50% RH.

Awesome grow tang! I'm having a hard time choosing between orange Hill special and blue velvet for my first big photo grow and I know you've grown both to perfection the orange Hill special seems to be a little better for yields but I remember you said the taste of the blue velvet was amazing! From your experience does one seem to be a bit more potent than the other? Thanks for any help man and well done like always!

Lovely stuff TaNg and yet another awesome DP blog...:Sharing One:

Back