Indoor Down the KNF Rabbit Hole

Just trying out some timelapse on the Red Congolese. Will add to it weekly. This is her 2nd week of life

Day 66 Orange Bud
Day 66 Orange Bud
This gal has been filling in nicely. Still has a few weeks to go. Praying leaves tell me she's quite happy. These Viparspectra lights seem to have a lot better light penetration than what I was previously using. I can see me growing more of these.

20220419_1183-OrangeBud-1 copy.jpg

@DutchPassionTony

Day 66 Orange Bud
This gal has been filling in nicely. Still has a few weeks to go. Praying leaves tell me she's quite happy. These Viparspectra lights seem to have a lot better light penetration than what I was previously using. I can see me growing more of these.

View attachment 1447591

@DutchPassionTony
She's gonna make a lotta nice canna!

Berry Berry Pretty!

Day 66 Orange Bud

View attachment 1447591

@DutchPassionTony
shes a big old girl bro and given time shes gonna get some massive spear-like tops

Day 70 Orange Bud
Day 70 Orange Bud
Not a whole lot to report except the buds are fattening up. I'd say she will go at least the full 12 weeks to finish. Smell isn't all that strong. Kind of like one of those orange cleaners with some floor sanding dust--yeah, my sense of smell is weird.

20220425_1131-mucha2-1.jpg

Day 70 Orange Bud
Not a whole lot to report except the buds are fattening up. I'd say she will go at least the full 12 weeks to finish. Smell isn't all that strong. Kind of like one of those orange cleaners with some floor sanding dust--yeah, my sense of smell is weird.

View attachment 1450667
Well, if they fatten up, she'll make a a lot of canna!

Back