Indoor Down the KNF Rabbit Hole

Damn, my Red Congolese was a a tall skinny bitch......yours filled out nice.

:face: No........lol.
edit: but in my defense, the Durban Poison got just as big and had nice fill out.....got more than twice the amount of dry weight of it with nuggets twice as big..

Red Cong II Day 1
Red Congolese (DNA Crew) II Day 1
I'm gonna take some time to run a few of my favorite strains a 2nd time and see if I learned anything from the first shots.
While not the biggest yield, I was very happy with the pre-cured full sativa smoke. Goal this round is to increase yield.

07/03/22 Put seed in coffee filter wet with Vam and Ful -Power
07/05/22 Root has sprouted and planted in 27 gal SIP. 3rd time around for this soil. Left the old roots in the box. Soil was reamended with BAS Craft Blend, Kashi Blend, BuildAFlower, EM1, VAM, Ful-Power and Yucca. Added some more worms
Light is 260 watt VIPARSPECTRA XS2000

20220705_RedCong_6509-1 copy.jpg

Smoking on some of mine now.....hope you do better with it, let mine go natural and it was tall and lanky.

Smoking on some of mine now.....hope you do better with it, let mine go natural and it was tall and lanky.
I'll be topping it for sure and I need to pay more attention to keeping canopy even and getting rid of smalls on the lower branches

I'll be topping it for sure and I need to pay more attention to keeping canopy even and getting rid of smalls on the lower branches
Will train it next time I run it that's for sure.

Orange Bud Update

Cool, I can watch you!
I was looking at those but at 1-4 oz per gallon, seemed kind of pricey to me.
Think you might be better off trying one of those at a time so you know if and what product works for you?

Back