Indoor Down the KNF Rabbit Hole

How much FFJ have you been hitting her with? Got any UV for later?
5 ml per gallon. Thinking of giving her a little more these last couple weeks. This knf thing is a little vague. "Use 5 apples" Ugh, is that 3" apples or 5" apples. Granny Smith or Macintosh? There's no test-that I know of- to see if my ferment is as strong as Vans is.
I Got to look into that. There seems to be a lot of differing opinions about using it and how to use. Pretty sure my lights have a few in them.
I really need to get my central ac fixed or get some outlets hooked to the panel as right now, the window ones are working off my outlet circuits. With the summer heat moving in, I've been having to shut the ac's off if I want to cook anything or I'm tripping the sub-panel

Last edited:
5 ml per gallon. Thinking of giving her a little more these last couple weeks. This knf thing is a little vague. "Use 5 apples" Ugh, is that 3" apples or 5" apples. Granny Smith or Macintosh? There's no test-that I know of- to see if my ferment is as strong as Vans is.
I Got to look into that. There seems to be a lot of differing opinions about using it and how to use. Pretty sure my lights have a few in them.
I really need to get my central ac fixed or get some outlets hooked to the panel as right now, the window ones are working off my outlet circuits. With the summer heat moving in, I've been having to shut the ac's off if I want to cook anything or I'm tripping the sub-panel
Yeah, I've had the same thoughts. That's the rate I was using and will use, but I don't think it's gonna hurt if you up it a little. It's not gonna hurt. The aminos can burn if ya go too high, especially if your humic is a bit high.

Day 79 Orange Bud
Not much to show grow wise. She's still packing "stuff" on. No amber trichs yet. Time to play

Pickle Jar Cover_OrangeBud copy.jpg

@DutchPassionTony

Day 86 Red Congolese
Day 86 Red Congolese and chop day. Dang, I looked at these Wed and I thought "give er a couple more days." Well that turned into 4 days and they are now about 30% amber. Will be interesting to see the result. If she were an indica I wouldn't be so concerned. The trouble with these bright white led's is they tend to wash the color out. These really do have a good red color to them. Very sticky.

20220625_6456-RedCong-1 copy.jpg
20220625_6488-RedCong copy.jpg

Back