Frankthetank

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
IMG_1909.jpeg
Interested in taking the guesswork out of the drying and curing process?

I’m still getting used to mine, but will be doing a full review soon (spoiler alert: it’s awesome!)

IMG_2064.jpeg
IMG_2161.jpeg

Feel free to ask questions here, or share information if you also use one :smokeout:

Some quick info: I use the default settings, but it’s totally programmable for your customization. I find the default setting works well for rosin pressing…. If you’re a flower smoker, you want the default setting, plus a week of additional cure to get into the sweet spot for bud tokin’….

It absolutely keeps the terps as advertised….

View attachment 1686231Interested in taking the guesswork out of the drying and curing process?

I’m still getting used to mine, but will be doing a full review soon (spoiler alert: it’s awesome!)

View attachment 1686230View attachment 1686229

Feel free to ask questions here, or share information if you also use one :smokeout:

:worship:
1717509677387.gif

View attachment 1686231Interested in taking the guesswork out of the drying and curing process?

View attachment 1686230View attachment 1686229

Some quick info: I use the default settings, but it’s totally programmable for your customization. I find the default setting works well for rosin pressing…. If you’re a flower smoker, you want the default setting, plus a week of additional cure to get into the sweet spot for bud tokin’….

It absolutely keeps the terps as advertised….

So, how does this unit do on keeping the scent down? Does it have a filter built in somewhere or is it kinda obvious when running?
The scent is very minimal during the first 24 hours, and non existent after that, unless you open it. They explain it in the video, but this unit preserves the terpenes within the trichomes, rather them off gassing to your nose :haha: :pass:

The water that comes out of it is on the dank side, though :rofl::rofl:

Nice! I've got a wine fridge just sitting empty. I was thinking about changing it out for the cannatrol. Size wise they are nearly identical. Can't have it if it's obvious what's inside.
They sell different types of coverings for the door if that helps. Can't wait to get one, just have to convince the wife lol

They sell different types of coverings for the door if that helps. Can't wait to get one, just have to convince the wife lol
Yep…. One of mine is blacked out, one is clear… plus there’s custom ones. I’m pretty sure the mephisto folks have custom meph ones…. :headbang: :pighug:

I’m very interested in a #Cannatrol I’m thinking getting one instead of purchasing an autopot system. Approx how much bud am I seeing sitting on the shelves? And I’m wondering how much it differs from my wine fridge? I can set it to any temp needed but obviously no humidity settings, would that be the biggest difference with the #Cannatrol will watch the vid on my break but thought I’d ask a #Cannatrol so I could say #Cannatrol a few times lmao. This way if I DO get one I can say #IBlameFrank

Back