I’m very interested in a #Cannatrol I’m thinking getting one instead of purchasing an autopot system. Approx how much bud am I seeing sitting on the shelves? And I’m wondering how much it differs from my wine fridge? I can set it to any temp needed but obviously no humidity settings, would that be the biggest difference with the #Cannatrol will watch the vid on my break but thought I’d ask a #Cannatrol so I could say #Cannatrol a few times lmao. This way if I DO get one I can say #IBlameFrank

I’m very interested in a #Cannatrol I’m thinking getting one instead of purchasing an autopot system. Approx how much bud am I seeing sitting on the shelves? And I’m wondering how much it differs from my wine fridge? I can set it to any temp needed but obviously no humidity settings, would that be the biggest difference with the #Cannatrol will watch the vid on my break but thought I’d ask a #Cannatrol so I could say #Cannatrol a few times lmao. This way if I DO get one I can say #IBlameFrank
So, I’ve dried about 13 ounces (dry ounces) at one time in the cannatrol, with no problems. The buds lose a lot of size during the first 24 hours or so. Restricting airflow would be the danger of overloading.

Now, there are slots to add six more shelves to the unit (they sell extras, comes with six). I’m not going that route, because it greatly restricts space between shelves, and fat buds won’t fit.

IMG_2162.jpeg

This is the fresh harvested bud, going into the unit. As you can see, I’m leaving a little space for airflow between buds, but it’s pretty loaded…

Hey @Frankthetank , how dark or opaque is the black window tint? And are there lights inside the unit or is it dark?
Fully black, not a tint. There’s an LED inside the unit, but you have to push a button on the screen to turn it on.

There’s also a lock on the door. :pass:

Yeah it's not cheap, will be my most expensive device aside from my light so I'll be saving for a bit lol
I’m in a unique situation in that my balance with my bookie is +1300 and I could possibly win another 350$ on the Stanley Cup winner so if I win this would be the PERFECT way to spend the money, on something I’d never splurge on otherwise.

Edit- (if I lose my balance is still 1250 so I think I’ll purchase it anyways)

Back