@Frankthetank just watched the vid, thanks for sharing! The guy mentioned having buds in there for a year but didn’t specify if he ever bags it. What is your method for storage after it’s been cured? I’m wondering if I dry and cure in the #Cannatrol then grove bags in my wine cooler or store completely in the unit? Thanks for the help and answers, much appreciated!

@Frankthetank just watched the vid, thanks for sharing! The guy mentioned having buds in there for a year but didn’t specify if he ever bags it. What is your method for storage after it’s been cured? I’m wondering if I dry and cure in the #Cannatrol then grove bags in my wine cooler or store completely in the unit? Thanks for the help and answers, much appreciated!
Never mind bro I read a little further and got my answer. Perhaps I’ll get some of their bags to store in to provide more room when drying new flowers.

Never mind bro I read a little further and got my answer. Perhaps I’ll get some of their bags to store in to provide more room when drying new flowers.
They sent some hemp bags to try, so I took the opportunity to try and find something close locally so I didn’t have to keep buying them. 4 bucks for 50 paper lunch sacks is what I settled on. I bought a few brands, and realized some are wax coated, which is not what you want. You want thin, plain brown paper lunch sacks that you can blow full of air, pinch the top closed, and be able to squeeze air out threw the sides of the bag when you put pressure on it.

That being said, I store in grove bags if I need both units for drying…

The video is a must watch to really get a feel for how this works and interesting for me to learn about dew point and inbound water and case hardening etc. I emailed them to ask if the unit would perform efficiently in a room that could get to 75-80 degrees in the summertime. I’m sure it does but for that price I’m trying to check all the boxes.

If they respond I’ll tell them how I heard about them from the fine folks at AFN.

Yo @Frankthetank Do you know what the discount is on 2? They don't seem to want to answer me, but site says there's a discount on multiples... :pass:
I checked and they
IMG_0060.jpeg
knock 50$ off each one lol

Yo @Frankthetank Do you know what the discount is on 2? They don't seem to want to answer me, but site says there's a discount on multiples... :pass:
I’m not positive, since I bought them separately….but I did get a 70$ (if I remember right) coupon off for the second one.

:pass:

Did a quick peek at the website and am I seeing correctly that the unit you have costs 1600$?

Use the Mossy calculator for justifying expensive kit...:eyebrows:

Bought bud $10 a gram...

160 gram of well dried.. pristine bud....and it pays for itself.............:headbang:............

Works for me...:vibe:

Back