Calmag with hard water for autopots???

Anyways thanks guys sorry for bending your ears. That's all I needed to know really. So basically I've semi fucked my autos up now in late flower adding way too much calmag red stems and red tips and leaf spots. Ffs

So how do you get 90ppm from ec. 376?
1622144806918.png

OMG you guys are reading those cheap meters wrong. It is not EC 376 it is EC 0.376 = ~180 PPM or about 90 PPM of calcium in the water. The cheap meters are missing the decimal point :crying:.

Starting with 90 PPM in your water you do not need to add calcium with most nutrient lines or grow styles.
I know it's 0.3 that's why I wanted him to post a pic of his meter as I've got a bluelab combi meter plus a bluelab wand I just use that meter when I mix my feed in the bath as it's small

Every grow I've done is in coco but never used calmag till this time round and this run is the only time I've had issues so my tap water and coco feed is obvs suffi

I made the mistake of starting in un buffered coco and it was a disaster from week 2 had to scrap them and start again
I'm going to use gold label coco pebble mix. Apparently my waters got enough in it so will it be alright being unbuffered??

I know it's 0.3 that's why I wanted him to post a pic of his meter as I've got a bluelab combi meter plus a bluelab wand I just use that meter when I mix my feed in the bath as it's small
Problem solved haha. I can stop annoying you now St Tom. :) so last thing my gold label coco pebble mix will be sound with just water an nutes?? No calmag needed

OMG you guys are reading those cheap meters wrong. It is not EC 376 it is EC 0.376 = ~180 PPM or about 90 PPM of calcium in the water. The cheap meters are missing the decimal point :crying:.

Starting with 90 PPM in your water you do not need to add calcium with most nutrient lines or grow styles.
You say milli, the meter says micro. Milli - Micro, kinda like potato potahto, only not quite. :rofl:

Excuse my noobness but what's hanna eutech and truncheon and why are they all higher??
Bluelab are a growers choice of meter s EC and pH ones also Hannah is just another brand also the bluelab tuncheon is just a long stick that measure s
Screenshot_20210527-215940_eBay.jpg

I'm going to use gold label coco pebble mix. Apparently my waters got enough in it so will it be alright being unbuffered??
No always use buffered coco or lookup how to buffer it mate.. The calmag is mainly for the coco scientific process cation exchange its confusing shit mate.. Just use a decent buffered coco I'd suggest.. I use ecothrive lite with 70/30 perlite brilliant stuff and have used canna coco Pro + whatever u do don't try using canna natural coco as its completely un buffered and will basically sap all the calcium from nutrients and water

No always use buffered coco or lookup how to buffer it mate.. The calmag is mainly for the coco scientific process cation exchange its confusing shit mate.. Just use a decent buffered coco I'd suggest.. I use ecothrive lite with 70/30 perlite brilliant stuff and have used canna coco Pro + whatever u do don't try using canna natural coco as its completely un buffered and will basically sap all the calcium from nutrients and water
I'm learning myself by the way but this is what I've learned mostly from this group on here.. Always someone willing to help just keep asking questions

Back