Calmag with hard water for autopots???

You guys will get some good grows under your belts and you will evolve into farmers with your own unique styles. Hopefully you will share with our community. That is the AFN vibe.
Yeah without a doubt I've had loads of support from you guys I'm more than confident to go into the next run I'm stepping up to 8 or 10 seedstockers either blackberry gum or bcn critical xxl and I can't wait

You guys will get some good grows under your belts and you will evolve into farmers with your own unique styles. Hopefully you will share with our community. That is the AFN vibe.
Mano this is my first grow hahaha Iver never grown cress let alone 14 autos for my first go. But they aren't bad. Not great but not too bad. Steep learning curve for me, and yes always passing on any info. Highlander style

Mano this is my first grow hahaha Iver never grown cress let alone 14 autos for my first go. But they aren't bad. Not great but not too bad. Steep learning curve for me, and yes always passing on any info. Highlander style
Always upload pics aswel mate sometimes people will see things u don't pick up on and point it out

I totally agree. I just have been a sponge and followed many here and then we share. Love peace and harmony is what you will find here. Pass it on.

Back