Calmag with hard water for autopots???

Both the 60/40 and coco are buffered per their website.
By washed and buffered what does that mean? Do they soak it in calmag lol I don't know??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210527_225040_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210527_225040_com.android.chrome.jpg
    699.3 KB · Views: 10
How I got to the 90 PPM of calcium; on average calcium makes up about half of the PPM in tap water. Your water is EC 0.376 = ~180 PPM so half of that is 90 PPM.

Always start with washed and pre-charged Coco. here is a chance for you to use some cal-mag :rofl:.

How I got to the 90 PPM of calcium; on average calcium makes up about half of the PPM in tap water. Your water is EC 0.376 = ~180 PPM so half of that is 90 PPM.

Always start with washed and pre-charged Coco. here is a chance for you to use some cal-mag :rofl:.
Just looked it up the gold label says its washed and buffered, all jokes aside will this be OK? Haha

OK cheers man. You're a legend.

You should also look up what washed and buffered means and why it's done to coco. As well as looking into what that coco you are using was washed and buffered with.

You should also look up what washed and buffered means and why it's done to coco. As well as looking into what that coco you are using was washed and buffered with.
Looked it up earlier. Interesting stuff. Didn't even realise coco was like that. Cheers for everyoned input. Good group of people on here

Looked it up earlier. Interesting stuff. Didn't even realise coco was like that. Cheers for everyoned input. Good group of people on here
Yup, we tend to be a helpful gang. If you are looking for information on coco and have not been there yet, head over to cocoforcannabis.com for a read. There is a pile of great information over there.

OK so if I get eco thrive lite. What do I do when I plant a seed or cutting. Just water or for two weeks with just water or root stim etc, give me a few pointers please mate, im gonna be using shogun nutes and photo plants. 2x hps600 8 pot autopot setup.
I'm coco feed from the start.. If u look at my thread I asked same questions so a lot of your answer u need will be on there

Back