Calmag with hard water for autopots???

I'm learning myself by the way but this is what I've learned mostly from this group on here.. Always someone willing to help just keep asking questions
Have a look at my thread I'm growing in autopots aswel not the best grow but some really useful info on there mate for a new grower

Hey Watson....getting idea of :deadhorse:
as a little inside joke?
MoG has a prepared copy/paste on watering plants but cal-mag brings out beast mode :woohoo:
Lots of us have been there, got a big jug of it myself, sitting on the shelf behind everything else as per his instructions.

I'm learning myself by the way but this is what I've learned mostly from this group on here.. Always someone willing to help just keep asking questions
Thanks very much man. I've just bought bastard gold label coco pebble mix but I don't think it's buffered but what does that mean as my waters got enough cal in it anyways and my feed will have the rest

Hey Watson....getting idea of :deadhorse:
as a little inside joke?
MoG has a prepared copy/paste on watering plants but cal-mag brings out beast mode :woohoo:
Lots of us have been there, got a big jug of it myself, sitting on the shelf behind everything else as per his instructions.
Jesus man. I don't know what to thi k now buffered, unbuffered coco, calmag no calmag you're frying my mind hahaha

Thanks very much man. I've just bought bastard gold label coco pebble mix but I don't think it's buffered but what does that mean as my waters got enough cal in it anyways and my feed will have the rest
U can buy beffer agent and do it yourself just read upon it a bit firs..I don't know the right terminology but its something like having to balance a chemical reaction in the coco I'm too stoned to put it into words but basically the coco steals all the calcium I believe.. So it's basically for the coco not the plant.. Your coco food will have enough calcium or there abouts. I just know its essential u buffer or buy buffered media.. I learned the hard way fucked the whole crop stopped growing completely at 2 weeks had to start again

Is it the 60/40 mix?

U can buy beffer agent and do it yourself just read upon it a bit firs..I don't know the right terminology but its something like having to balance a chemical reaction in the coco I'm too stoned to put it into words but basically the coco steals all the calcium I believe.. So it's basically for the coco not the plant.. Your coco food will have enough calcium or there abouts. I just know its essential u buffer or buy buffered media.. I learned the hard way fucked the whole crop stopped growing completely at 2 weeks had to start again
OK so if I get eco thrive lite. What do I do when I plant a seed or cutting. Just water or for two weeks with just water or root stim etc, give me a few pointers please mate, im gonna be using shogun nutes and photo plants. 2x hps600 8 pot autopot setup.

Both the 60/40 and coco are buffered per their website.

Back