Calmag with hard water for autopots???

he's told you about your calmag etc you need to add either some to water or distilled @Mañ'O'Green said also can you take a pic of your meter with the reading
I must have missed that comment mate. This Web page isn't the best for notifications etc. OK hold on

It's not too of the range but it's all I got for now. Along with a 99 percent on my calcium being 215 ppm. They don't do a breakdown of elements in my water suppliers website, I've searched all day for two days.

Attachments

• IMG_20210527_173443.jpg
    IMG_20210527_173443.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
@St. Tom yeah sorry I see that now. My thoughts are can I just get away with adding no calmag etc. But I'll wait to see what he says.

It's not too of the range but it's all I got for now. Along with a 99 percent on my calcium being 215 ppm. They don't do a breakdown of elements in my water suppliers website, I've searched all day for two days.
Right this is my tap water virtually the same as yours and mines soft water
20210527_173833.jpg
20210527_173834.jpg

Wtf lol. I'm confused man. Says on the Severn trent website my waters hard.
I've got that meter as a cheapo spare and they seem quite accurate as I test it against my bluelab anyhow mog is the person to ask bro I just wing it lol

Wtf lol. I'm confused man. Says on the Severn trent website my waters hard.
Thing is that's only testing elements in your water not how much cal
I've got that meter as a cheapo spare and they seem quite accurate as I test it against my bluelab anyhow mog is the person to ask bro I just wing it lol
Fuck me sideways lol. Well I'm almost certain no cal mag was added to a dtw last time. But I may be wrong. But my water is deffo hard. That doesn't state how much cal mag is in the water just trace elements. So you might have more of others than I do cal. But I am still none the wiser haha

Back