Value11.96
StandardNo standard applies
UK/EU LimitGerman Degrees
Value21.35
StandardNo standard applies
UK/EU LimitFrench Degrees

@St. Tom @Mañ'O'Green is that what it is lol

@St. Tom @Mañ'O'Green is that what it is lol
it should have more info than that bro like mine where it shows your calcium and other stuff
water here.PNG

Now that's a water report.
from what @Mañ'O'Green explained to me
this was with mine at 30

Your water has 32 mg/l = 32 PPM/l so calculate how much your fertilizer as adding in the goal is to be between 80 - 140 PPM/l. In Coco you can go up to ~180 without issue. Go over that and you will have troubles. so mine showed I needed to add calmag each feed also all you need to do is google your water region postcode etc and it will be there

from what @Mañ'O'Green explained to me
this was with mine at 30

Your water has 32 mg/l = 32 PPM/l so calculate how much your fertilizer as adding in the goal is to be between 80 - 140 PPM/l. In Coco you can go up to ~180 without issue. Go over that and you will have troubles. so mine showed I needed to add calmag each feed also all you need to do is google your water region postcode etc and it will be there
I have but mine comes up with about 490 elements lol all listed in a huge list

I have but mine comes up with about 490 elements lol all listed in a huge list
What's the calcium on your list mine show datailed report and sumary that's the one I posted

Right calcium in my water is between 200 and 300 ppm, does that help at all???
that is 2 much to what @Mañ'O'Green explained it so you will not need to add none but let him come here when he logs in later on

that is 2 much to what @Mañ'O'Green explained it so you will not need to add none but let him come here when he logs in later on
OK nice one Tom, I thought as much by last times grow. But I just need to make sure wirh some pro advice. I've given my autos some calmag like a duck head and fucked them up, they are entering late flower and some red stems and red rust spots on leaves.

OK nice one Tom, I thought as much by last times grow. But I just need to make sure wirh some pro advice. I've given my autos some calmag like a duck head and fucked them up, they are entering late flower and some red stems and red rust spots on leaves.
Hence the flogging a dead horse...one of the most asked about nutrients.

Back