Calmag with hard water for autopots???

Right calcium in my water is between 200 and 300 ppm, does that help at all???
Are you sure? That is very high and you will need to blend RO or Distilled water to get that down below 200 PPM preferably 100 PPM!

I need to look into it more. Ill get back to you
Yo greeny man. My Hardness Clarke is 14.1 that translates to 201ppm of calcium. Can I get away with just adding none as I don't wanna be messing about with to water. Help haha

Hardness French
Hardness German
Hardness Clark
Hardness Level
ValueHard
StandardNo standard applies
UK/EU Limit
Value14.95
UK/EU LimitDegrees Clark
Value11.96
UK/EU LimitGerman Degrees
Value21.35
UK/EU LimitFrench Degrees

Google your local councils sanitation quality and it will give u a chart of all elements within the water I. E calcium magnesium sulfur and so on then u know where your at @Mañ'O'Green got me onto it and I learned that I didn't need any extra calcium as my water and coco nutes had enough already

Google your local councils sanitation quality and it will give u a chart of all elements within the water I. E calcium magnesium sulfur and so on then u know where your at @Mañ'O'Green got me onto it and I learned that I didn't need any extra calcium as my water and coco nutes had enough already
Its hard water for some reason it doesn't give me a run down it does but its huge. And doesn't list calcium you have to use the Hardness Clarke which tells you how much calcium in it, mines 201ppm calcium

Its hard water for some reason it doesn't give me a run down it does but its huge. And doesn't list calcium you have to use the Hardness Clarke which tells you how much calcium in it, mines 201ppm calcium
U should be able to find it somewhere if u search around

Should be something like that mate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210527_153333_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20210527_153333_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 11
Should be something like that mate
Right I cannot get what you get off your supplier it goes off the hardness Clarke, mine is 14.95 between 14.95 and 21 it's hard water and its 200 to 300 ppm so mines about 215ppm that's the most accurate I can get. So can anyone help me out can I just nit add any calmag or maybe even just add epsome salts to it instead?? @Mañ'O'Green

Back