Indoor Bubble kush, GSC and gorilla glue. Bio bizz LED

RQS Bubble kush. Now this baby is day 20 above ground. Has shot up and caught up with the others since the light move. Now as tall as the GSC. Progress. The pots are also feeling MUCH lighter on all 3. I am 100% going to wait for a sign of underwatering before adding anything after what I must of put these through!

Attachments

• IMG_1191.JPG
    IMG_1191.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 77
Other 2 of RQS

Attachments

• IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1193.JPG
    IMG_1193.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 68
Mate they look really really healthy and happy :worship:

My mate @Slowmo likes a GG he would probably like a look :pass:

Get those big fans and tuck them right down under towards the main stem mate, let the lowers get full benefit of the light :cool1:
So this is what they call tucking. Sounds pretty easy. I haven't tried any manoeuvring of the plant matter as I am a clumsy person generally, but I think I can manage that.
Get those big fans and tuck them right down under towards the main stem mate, let the lowers get full benefit of the light :cool1:
. Not perfect but that will definitely help the ladies! Thanks for the advice hippy.

Yeah they all look green and the main stems aren't too flimsy. I unread everywhere that you do not need to ph your water with soil, I understand some might not, but I definitely do! I had so many problems with the ph of my water and throwing too much of it in! I'm glad that the initial soak this time and everything after was at 6.5. I imagine if you water little and often the soil will. If get it more for you. I'm learning, reading everything on here! I haven't been on my Xbox for two weeks. It's official, I love weed more than everything:kiss: haha. Hope my bird don't see that! This forum is awesome :frog:

Attachments

• IMG_1196.JPG
    IMG_1196.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 52
So this is what they call tucking. Sounds pretty easy. I haven't tried any manoeuvring of the plant matter as I am a clumsy person generally, but I think I can manage that.

. Not perfect but that will definitely help the ladies! Thanks for the advice hippy.

Yeah they all look green and the main stems aren't too flimsy. I unread everywhere that you do not need to ph your water with soil, I understand some might not, but I definitely do! I had so many problems with the ph of my water and throwing too much of it in! I'm glad that the initial soak this time and everything after was at 6.5. I imagine if you water little and often the soil will. If get it more for you. I'm learning, reading everything on here! I haven't been on my Xbox for two weeks. It's official, I love weed more than everything:kiss: haha. Hope my bird don't see that! This forum is awesome :frog:

Haha yeah man you may wanna EDIT that post before the Mrs sees it! :crying: :naughtystep:

I'm a big clumsy oaf mate but tucking is pretty easy and I've had very few breakages. I usually break something when moving in and out of tent.

Put your hand palm down on the top of a big fan leaf and bend it (gently) right down and under towards the main stem. Just literally push it under as much lower growth as you can mate. It does wonders if you keep the feckers tucked down for a few days :thumbsup:

PH has never been an issue for me personally mate as AN nutes are auto PH adjust and biotabs are the same. Lazy grower technology :jointman:

:forward:
Haha yeah man you may wanna EDIT that post before the Mrs sees it! :crying: :naughtystep:

I'm a big clumsy oaf mate but tucking is pretty easy and I've had very few breakages. I usually break something when moving in and out of tent.

Put your hand palm down on the top of a big fan leaf and bend it (gently) right down and under towards the main stem. Just literally push it under as much lower growth as you can mate. It does wonders if you keep the feckers tucked down for a few days :thumbsup:

PH has never been an issue for me personally mate as AN nutes are auto PH adjust and biotabs are the same. Lazy grower technology :jointman:
I wasn't so gentle with one and ended up *ucking the leaf. All good though those flowers now are bathing. Got them big leaves right out the way. The water in my area is very hard and my grows where I have let the ph ride I have had issues. Could be anything to be fair but I gotta be safe! That sounds like my kind of tech,the less things they've can interfere with the better...I am going to enjoy this grow immensely, but I have my next one planned. An I'm very excited. :weed::pimp:

:forward:
I wasn't so gentle with one and ended up *ucking the leaf. All good though those flowers now are bathing. Got them big leaves right out the way. The water in my area is very hard and my grows where I have let the ph ride I have had issues. Could be anything to be fair but I gotta be safe! That sounds like my kind of tech,the less things they've can interfere with the better...I am going to enjoy this grow immensely, but I have my next one planned. An I'm very excited. :weed::pimp:

Haha don't worry about a leaf or two mate. After a week or so of tucking I usually remove the biggest fans anyway as they just block light/get in the way. I just do a couple at a time. All my current plants have had a good few removed.

I also have very hard water (chalky) and have had issues where I think I've been adding too much calmag. I think the water has loads of both in anyway and I was overdosing, and maybe causing lock out of some sort. The last two I have on chem nutes have had half the amount of calmag and no issues so far. Fingers crossed! :thumbsup:

Haha don't worry about a leaf or two mate. After a week or so of tucking I usually remove the biggest fans anyway as they just block light/get in the way. I just do a couple at a time. All my current plants have had a good few removed.

I also have very hard water (chalky) and have had issues where I think I've been adding too much calmag. I think the water has loads of both in anyway and I was overdosing, and maybe causing lock out of some sort. The last two I have on chem nutes have had half the amount of calmag and no issues so far. Fingers crossed! :thumbsup:
I wish I had photos of my first plants! What I did to those poor babies lol. Unintentional defoliation:doh:
Thanks for the knowledge hippy. I will bear that in mind. I lifted the pots and a regular watering schedule will begin soon! I have bio bizz alg a mic for my cal, hopefully that will be good. And Epsom salts for mg. I bought an armoury of things to try and protect my plants from me, let's see how we go! I am envious of these 50+ day old plants I see that are a lush green. I need these in my life it will be interesting to see if I get there this time.

Back