Indoor Bubble kush, GSC and gorilla glue. Bio bizz LED

That sounds a little too easy! I have never heard of those before. Sounds like an interesting read for my next joint:smoker1: always learning with these plants.

Cool man, organic is the way forward. I think bio bizz is but not 100%, as you can tell I am defo no expert. Have you made your own medium? Doing that and with the teas and stuff is so cool.

Pretty sure biobizz stuff is all organic mate. I use their lightmix soil and really like it. Would love to try a proper soil that I've made but at the moment I wouldn't know where to start dude! There's some awesome no-till grows on here with all sorts of small plants growing in with the ladies! Thats proper stuff that is. One day maybe! :crying:

Yes I mix up soils and make teas ,for getting a lot of smoke not always the best method,but for better flavors ,and terpine content I believe it's the way to go .

Pictures!
The GSC first. She stands at 9" and now we have side branches !

Then RQS bubble kush
Standing at 7"

And the fastbuds, hopefully gorilla glue.
7.5"
All Showing the white stuff!!

The watering the other day was too soon, they feel a touch heavy still. No signs of overwatering though. Got a feeling it could be another week or so until I water again!

They look real green an healthy. Is there a point I will know if these are gonna be no good?

Pics out of the light are possible if you guys wanna see the beauts naked.
looks like its gonna be a great grow ;) WATCHING

Yes I mix up soils and make teas ,for getting a lot of smoke not always the best method,but for better flavors ,and terpine content I believe it's the way to go .
I'm in it for the flavour that sounds beautiful. I'm having trouble seeing signatures do you have a grow going on now? All i have had really is fluffy weed, I want some dense frosty nugs! My aim is to go organic with the teas an stuff but I gotta crawl before walking! Air pots next for me to alleviatethe affects of my tendency of overwater! That's a step I need to take. Thanks to all you guys for stopping by and giving advice, karma will be good to you.all:vibes:

Last edited:
Pretty sure biobizz stuff is all organic mate. I use their lightmix soil and really like it. Would love to try a proper soil that I've made but at the moment I wouldn't know where to start dude! There's some awesome no-till grows on here with all sorts of small plants growing in with the ladies! Thats proper stuff that is. One day maybe! :crying:
I have been looking at some of those journals and the final product looks amazing. Yours look very good too. I compare that to the bud that comes around commercially and that blows the stuff in my town out the water! I like the light mix too, not that I have ever used much else. I researched so much on growing before I started. Then severely lacked in common sense a few times.
Trials and tribulations of a forgetful stoner! The main reason I want to keep a journal is so I can remember and actually learn from what I do wrong. Learn what to do right off you guys. And to not forget what I fed them last!

Pictures of plants are also very beautiful !

This morning was a prime opportunity to get the ladies out and ogle. My photos are not the greatest.y photo skills are a little poor. I started smoking ganja as a teenager for recreational use, at the age of around 19 I got diagnosed with a hereditary condition called familial tremor. There is no cure for this and they prescribed me all sorts that didn't work. Then guess what, I realised that smoking alleviates the shaking! This magic plant! I really hope they do something about these stupid UK laws sometime soon. Enough of that!
My days will now be counted from above ground.
First up is the fastbuds west coast or gorilla glue
Day 24 this is the slowest to be progressing. Still green and growing though!

Attachments

• IMG_1185.JPG
    IMG_1185.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1186.JPG
    IMG_1186.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1187.JPG
    IMG_1187.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 74
GSC
Day 24
Grown 4.5" since I moved the light up on Wednesday. Looking good also

Attachments

• IMG_1188.JPG
    IMG_1188.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1189.JPG
    IMG_1189.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1190.JPG
    IMG_1190.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 76
Nice dude they are looking really healthy and happy :pass:

I got a diary for my second grow. I put everything in it, including height, how much water/feed they've had, problems etc. For a long term stoner that really helps mate! I constantly look at the diary cos I can't remember what I gave them yesterday! :jointman:

Good to hear it helps your medical condition. Its the same for me, but for different reasons. I have a choice and I chose weed, not some nasty concoction knocked up in a lab for PROFIT!

Back