Indoor Bubble kush, GSC and gorilla glue. Bio bizz LED

What's good mate! That sounds like the perfect wake and bake for a sunny Saturday morning:smoking: thanks for having a look. I probably did get they leaf a little wet when watering. I thought I noticed it before I fed them but it was a while after. Il keep an eye on it. Normally it's this time, day 25-40 that I hit problems but we shall see. I'm really liking the look of the bubble kush, that's the best looking plant I have had at this stage:yay:
The pots are feeling a little lighter. The plant with the fishy leaf is a lot lighter. Il check again this evening. I have always been under the impression watering should be once a week! Explains a lot I guess:help:

What's good mate! That sounds like the perfect wake and bake for a sunny Saturday morning:smoking: thanks for having a look. I probably did get they leaf a little wet when watering. I thought I noticed it before I fed them but it was a while after. Il keep an eye on it. Normally it's this time, day 25-40 that I hit problems but we shall see. I'm really liking the look of the bubble kush, that's the best looking plant I have had at this stage:yay:
The pots are feeling a little lighter. The plant with the fishy leaf is a lot lighter. Il check again this evening. I have always been under the impression watering should be once a week! Explains a lot I guess:help:

Dude I can't believe I've been out of it in bed for basically a week! lol. How's the babies mate?

Different styles for different folks and different climates mate. Some people rock it with watering once a week. Beats me brother! :shrug:

How are they drinking now mate?

Dude I can't believe I've been out of it in bed for basically a week! lol. How's the babies mate?

Different styles for different folks and different climates mate. Some people rock it with watering once a week. Beats me brother! :shrug:

How are they drinking now mate?
Good to see you back mate:bighug:
They are ok, before you got the lergies, the bottom fans started to die off on the GSC. This had now happened in all 3 plants but your advice of lack of light looked spot on. I let the pots on the bubble kush and WCOG completely dry. 1L took around a week. I came home yesterday to the bubble kush looking underwaterd with yellowing leaves. She may of had all day in 30-35c heat dry! She is perked right back up now. The stretch seems to of stopped on these now and the buds on the GSC and bubble kush seem to be forming ok.

I fed 500ml each. Same feed as last time just added 1.5ml l bloom.

GSC and WCOG are both day 37.
RQS bubble kush day 33

Bubble kush is 19"
GSC and WCOG stand at 13-14"

Upon inspection I see issues.

WCOG first then the bubble kush. And the GSC looks the healthiest.

Attachments

• IMG_1614.JPG
    IMG_1614.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1616.JPG
    IMG_1616.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1618.JPG
    IMG_1618.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1629.JPG
    IMG_1629.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1630.JPG
    IMG_1630.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1631.JPG
    IMG_1631.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1632.JPG
    IMG_1632.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1633.JPG
    IMG_1633.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1634.JPG
    IMG_1634.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1638.JPG
    IMG_1638.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1639.JPG
    IMG_1639.JPG
    263.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1640.JPG
    IMG_1640.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 79
Yeah those lower fans right down the bottom don't worry about those mutant old ugly things at all mate. I always snip em off just because they is fugly.

Looks like a couple of the them were getting hungry and starting to eat reserves from leaves above the very lower ones I believe? The long drying out period with no feed, just like me over the last week - I have been consuming myself I assume as I'm half the man I was last weekend lol.

They look good mate and largely very healthy. Just keep up with what water and feed they want now as you are into the more water demanding stages of growth.

Also sounds like a good time to be adding bloom type stuff dude. Got some decent flowers establishing so now I think they will want more P and K. That will be you brewing compost tee in the kitchen on your next grow! :cheers:

And nah the tee isn't hard to brew at all mate. Bit of ag if you're a lazy gardener like me, but very little hassle really. The worst part is making sure you distribute the "slush" evenly between plants as it sinks if you don't keep it moving when pouring. I gave 3 of mine Tee this afternoon and sour stomper got a massive bonus dose of compost goodness slurry by mistake lol.

I thought they could be hungry! I fed them last night and they seem much happier. Should I just cut off the yellow/dead stuff? A week is a long time I assume most of the roots were dry for a couple days, they are starting to smell s little of goodness now :biggrin: I'm gonna hop over an have s look see at ya ladies and this tee business. When I fed my plants last night I opened the bottle of fish mix, smells like it sounds, next to the fan and my mrs went mad lol, dunno what she will think of my tea she thinks I love them more than her already!

So remind us what flowering nutes or additives have you got bro?
I use bio bizz bloom at 1.5ml L last feed. Think that may be the first dose these have had after reading back, must of been really hungry.

I thought they could be hungry! I fed them last night and they seem much happier. Should I just cut off the yellow/dead stuff? A week is a long time I assume most of the roots were dry for a couple days, they are starting to smell s little of goodness now :biggrin: I'm gonna hop over an have s look see at ya ladies and this tee business. When I fed my plants last night I opened the bottle of fish mix, smells like it sounds, next to the fan and my mrs went mad lol, dunno what she will think of my tea she thinks I love them more than her already!

I use bio bizz bloom at 1.5ml L last feed. Think that may be the first dose these have had after reading back, must of been really hungry.

Nothing to see on mine mate. Will update when feeling 100%.

Compost tee doesn't smell tbh mate. Orgatrex on the other hand is minging. Probably similar to fish mix! Nice name lol.

You seen one of the biotabs packets is called Startrex?! Lol thats awesome. Am I the only geek who sees that?

What's cookin in here mate? How are your girls buddy? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You alive dude?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back