Indoor Bubble kush, GSC and gorilla glue. Bio bizz LED

I wish I had photos of my first plants! What I did to those poor babies lol. Unintentional defoliation:doh:
Thanks for the knowledge hippy. I will bear that in mind. I lifted the pots and a regular watering schedule will begin soon! I have bio bizz alg a mic for my cal, hopefully that will be good. And Epsom salts for mg. I bought an armoury of things to try and protect my plants from me, let's see how we go! I am envious of these 50+ day old plants I see that are a lush green. I need these in my life it will be interesting to see if I get there this time.

Mate you'll get there. Your plants look really healthy so no reason to assume anything other than success :cheers:

Just happy to pass on anything I've learned from others on here mate :vibe:

Mate you'll get there. Your plants look really healthy so no reason to assume anything other than success :cheers:

Just happy to pass on anything I've learned from others on here mate :vibe:
Thank you to hippy and The AFN family. This is a brilliant forum with genuine easy to access info and pro growers who share tips! Good job guys,

I see them an I wanna photo them:kiss::pass:
Day 25 GSC

12"
Sexy

Attachments

• IMG_1233.JPG
    IMG_1233.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 63
Day 21
RQS Bubble kush
12" tall
All caught up to her big sisters.

I like this one

Attachments

• IMG_1231.JPG
    IMG_1231.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 71
I think it is gonna be feed time tomorrow on the two bigger plants. I'm thinking 1L between them. Less is better than too much I have learned!

I think it is gonna be feed time tomorrow on the two bigger plants. I'm thinking 1L between them. Less is better than too much I have learned!

Less is more. Less is more. Less is more lol :cheers: :crying: :vibe:

Looking really healthy mate. They will provide :jointman:

Today is day 30 on my fast buds. First will be the WCOG, then the GSC. I think they stopped stretching for a couple days, still flowering nicely. Last night I watered them for the first time in 10 days! Could be something to do with it but those pots took s while to dry. I have noticed a defect on the lowest set of fan leaves in the GSC.

Yesterday I fed them 1L each.
2ml fish mix
4ml root juice
2ml alg a mic
2ml heaven
1tsp Epsom salts

Feed was 6.8ph after adding nutrients

That's gotta be some good medicine for them right there!

I fed the RQS the same dose. She is at day 26, standing 41cm tall and seems to be shaping up nicely.

The first 3 pics are the WCOG, just discolouration on the single fingered leaves so far.

The next 4 the GSC, starting with the deficiency.

Then the last 2 are the bubble kush.

My temps were hitting 30+ in the tent because of bad ventilation and circulation. It's a tent in a closet basically, got a tower fan for the room and it has dropped to 25. I'm trying to get all bases covered. In hindsight I wish I would of started this thread before my grow, would of saved my plants some stress. @hippy71 good advice welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_1378.JPG
    IMG_1378.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1379.JPG
    IMG_1379.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1380.JPG
    IMG_1380.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1381.JPG
    IMG_1381.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1382.JPG
    IMG_1382.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1383.JPG
    IMG_1383.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1384.JPG
    IMG_1384.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1386.JPG
    IMG_1386.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1387.JPG
    IMG_1387.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Today is day 30 on my fast buds. First will be the WCOG, then the GSC. I think they stopped stretching for a couple days, still flowering nicely. Last night I watered them for the first time in 10 days! Could be something to do with it but those pots took s while to dry. I have noticed a defect on the lowest set of fan leaves in the GSC.

Yesterday I fed them 1L each.
2ml fish mix
4ml root juice
2ml alg a mic
2ml heaven
1tsp Epsom salts

Feed was 6.8ph after adding nutrients

That's gotta be some good medicine for them right there!

I fed the RQS the same dose. She is at day 26, standing 41cm tall and seems to be shaping up nicely.

The first 3 pics are the WCOG, just discolouration on the single fingered leaves so far.

The next 4 the GSC, starting with the deficiency.

Then the last 2 are the bubble kush.

My temps were hitting 30+ in the tent because of bad ventilation and circulation. It's a tent in a closet basically, got a tower fan for the room and it has dropped to 25. I'm trying to get all bases covered. In hindsight I wish I would of started this thread before my grow, would of saved my plants some stress. @hippy71 good advice welcome.

Looking really good brother. Don't worry about those noddy single finger leaves. They will drop off eventually unless you :tang:

Good to see temps are down mate. 25-28 is ideal imo. Again not really my opinion as such, just what I've learned from people on here! :vibe:

Was the dodgy fan on cookies touching the soil mate? Or do you pour nutes on it accidentally when watering? Could just be that.

How are the pots feeling weight wise today mate after the watering yesterday? Keep checking them and when they feel light again you know roughly how much they're drinking. And remember it will go up and up gradually almost daily going into flower and the first couple of weeks of flowering proper.

Blah blah blah. Sorry been smoking liberty haze and it's a bit too "uppy" for me lol :woohoo:

Back