Indoor Boognelson grows murdah cookies

Day 18: things change alot when growing. Un expectations and adapting. Keeps it fun. The main stem on murdah cookies is getting big. This makes it hard to train. 3 days will be harder. in these cases not much flex so easy does it with these. I've broke enough lol. Instead of waiting til week 3 I decided to start slowly now. These ladies are very good size for 18 anyways. One is starting to get taller than the other. It has nice side branch growth without ponytailing. I don't feel it's needed with this one so I trained her pulling her away from the other ant. Gently as best I could without disturbing below. I used two ties on her to have more support. The smaller one I didn't do as much but got her started and went ahead and did ponytailing. Everything is going well.
20210703_092859.jpg
20210703_092849.jpg
20210703_093000.jpg
20210703_093400.jpg
20210703_093405.jpg

Day 21: sex shown on both today. murdah cookies keeping me busy already. I got 3 more branches I want to tie down but the side branching is easier for LST and I'm keeping it minimal this early. Don't think we're gonna have a problem with these two filling their tent space.
20210706_093154.jpg
20210706_093224.jpg

Day 22: murdah cookies is up to a full gallon of water/feed.. about 6 inches tall and 24 inches wide. Was hard to get a good photo. They are training wonderfully. Should be a decent amount of canopy tops.
20210707_124834.jpg
20210707_124701.jpg
20210707_124744.jpg

Day 25: murdah cookies is kicking names and taking ass! Been having a blast growing so far. She's keeping me on my toes. She's one that makes me alter my feed program..in all my growing I've never had a plant need 2 gallons of water before week 4. These babies are hungry ladies. 3 days ago was gallon and half and not only did they suck that dry this early 2 gallons barely ran out. Next one will be prolly 2.5 to 3 gallons to give them a good wash before going into stretch. I've had to feed these more than normal and my usual run off time will be moved forward because of this. I'm also doing daily training to keep up. Gonna skip today to give the plant a break and just feed. The tent temps have been a little higher. 83 at top of plant so I'm only sitting at 150 watts 32 inches away. At week 4 I plan to bump this up gradually as I go until I max out 300 watts around week 9 (if needed). I'm having alot of fun with this one.

34 inches wide and 9 inches tall. 10 inches wider in 3 days. Love it
20210710_090948.jpg

20210710_090929.jpg

Day 25: murdah cookies is kicking names and taking ass! Been having a blast growing so far. She's keeping me on my toes. She's one that makes me alter my feed program..in all my growing I've never had a plant need 2 gallons of water before week 4. These babies are hungry ladies. 3 days ago was gallon and half and not only did they suck that dry this early 2 gallons barely ran out. Next one will be prolly 2.5 to 3 gallons to give them a good wash before going into stretch. I've had to feed these more than normal and my usual run off time will be moved forward because of this. I'm also doing daily training to keep up. Gonna skip today to give the plant a break and just feed. The tent temps have been a little higher. 83 at top of plant so I'm only sitting at 150 watts 32 inches away. At week 4 I plan to bump this up gradually as I go until I max out 300 watts around week 9 (if needed). I'm having alot of fun with this one.

34 inches wide and 9 inches tall. 10 inches wider in 3 days. Love it
View attachment 1341457

View attachment 1341458
You have some mad growth rate going there @Boognelson87. Vigor plays its part, but the grow skills can’t be denied. I can’t wait to see the bud that you pull off the Murdah Cookies.
It’s the growers that make the breeders look good. Thanks brother.

You have some mad growth rate going there @Boognelson87. Vigor plays its part, but the grow skills can’t be denied. I can’t wait to see the bud that you pull off the Murdah Cookies.
It’s the growers that make the breeders look good. Thanks brother.
Thank you, I'm curious if 2 lead to competition and cause more growth. Also these are F1s so more vigor is expected but dang. We know how rocs stretch is and with a day 21 showing sex we could say it's safe the plants will be done in the 80 day range?

Thank you, I'm curious if 2 lead to competition and cause more growth. Also these are F1s so more vigor is expected but dang. We know how rocs stretch is and with a day 21 showing sex we could say it's safe the plants will be done in the 80 day range?
She looks like she could go 80 days.
Usually they share when there are multiples in a pot. But sometimes one will be greedy and take from the other one. Both are happy so they are doing great.
I don’t think I will run 2 again unless I keep them small. Which is hard to do with these plants.
I breed them so that 4 will fill a 4x4. As you can see, it’s very doable.
I like 8-10 weeks. Coco mistakes may mislead them go longer. But that’s on me.
Prime is 10% amber. At first amber, I keep eye out until there is a little more. Then I take.
But Everything has to add up.

Day 30: two murdah cookies one 5 gallon get their first feed to runoff. Every feed and watering going forward will have run off. 2.5 to 3 gallons ever 48 to 72 hours depending on drink rate. Temps a little higher in dog days of summer so I'm feeding a bit more often lately. She's pretty much trained where I need her. Very easy training these 2. I used the main stalk of one plant to tie down a couple branches from other plant to pull towards middle the other day since middle was kinda open..pretty full now. Shouldn't have to defoliate too much if any. Happy healthy with alot of fans to feed from..she got introduced a minor amount of bloom nutrients this go. Repositioned in the tent after feed and photos she will prolly take up 60 to 65 percent of the tent.
20210715_103459.jpg
20210715_103532.jpg
20210715_103541.jpg

She is looking really nice.
Great job with the training. Your work with her is on point. I’m stoked watching you grow her.

Back