Indoor Boognelson grows murdah cookies

Thanks @Blu_tri and @DCLXVI very good growth so far. Trying to decide how hard to push em and when. May not be needed. Few strains do just coast start to finish. Gotta feeling though she's got an appetite

I thought long and hard about my response. Brother do what you want to do with her, it’s your grow.
Also, I think that’s the purpose of what you doing, is to see if there are any problems with the genetics. Everyone isn’t going to baby her like I do.
On that note… bro I’m strapped in… you can jump this mofo off a cliff if you want to… I’m with ya…. Shid,, Let’s ride.
63CFB68D-1E17-48EB-818E-B396BA464E7E.jpeg

Last edited:
I thought long and hard about my response. Brother do what you want to do with her, it’s your grow.
Also, I think that’s the purpose of what you doing, is to see if there are any problems with the genetics. Everyone isn’t going to baby her like I do.
On that note… bro I’m strapped in… you can jump this mofo of the cliff if you want to… I’m with ya…. Shid,, Let’s ride.
View attachment 1344114
Haha let's ride! I'm driving tho! And what I mean is just to see what the maximum ppms she wants. Not really let's see what it takes to kill it or stress to Hermie or anything.

Haha let's ride! I'm driving tho! And what I mean is just to see what the maximum ppms she wants. Not really let's see what it takes to kill it or stress to Hermie or anything.
Good answer bro. Max her out. She has gotten so large, I can’t wait to see her in flower.

Day 33: everything going great handled that last 2.5 gallon feed very well. Gonna hit her with more run off so fed 3 gallons. PPMs 952. @Blu_tri buckle up. We ridin now. Or should I say flying lol? Taller pheno is 21.5 inches tall. Smaller is 18.5. 37 inches wide tip to tip.
20210718_094958.jpg
20210718_095010.jpg
20210718_095128.jpg
20210718_095137.jpg

@Boognelson87 they had better move over. Because you sir, are working with a monster. Fly High brother.
:muahaha:
Yes she is! So far, kinda a more fyi but I'm not seeing much differences in growth. Both seem very similar just as it happens one is more dominant. Showed sex same day. Looking like on par at flowering the same. Maybe different in flower. Looking forward to finding out lol

Yes she is! So far, kinda a more fyi but I'm not seeing much differences in growth. Both seem very similar just as it happens one is more dominant. Showed sex same day. Looking like on par at flowering the same. Maybe different in flower. Looking forward to finding out lol
I always get that response when there is 2 in a pot. One will be bigger. Its like one feeds off the other.. or something. There is a plant documentary on prime video about how plants interact with each other. And it speaks about that effect. I also found it to be true in my experiences.
However since you are feeding it enough for 2, there should be more than enough available nutrients for both plants to do well in a single pot environment.
Keep doing what you do brother. The stage is all yours. Thanks for allow me to sit in.
The only ones they exceeds the 20-24 inch range is the Mistress. You are easily there. Maybe a couple extra inches. Hopefully that will translate into yields for you.

@Blu_tri I'm also experiencing higher temps as expected in summer. Nothing crazy. The leaves do show a tad and it's kept me with a little lower light intensity because of it. So they may stretch a tad more than I like or would normally. But it's all part of it

Back