Indoor Boognelson grows murdah cookies

@Blu_tri I wonder how much humidity plays a factor in stretch? Never really paid too much mind as it's usually hard to control if running perpetual so I keep it about 50 if can. but the growth that was minimal when measured yesterday the go go and Murdah cookies in tent were both dry. After watering them both my humidity jumped to almost 70 in tent.

@Boognelson87 i didn’t get any high rh related stretch. My ladies were all normal sized. Even after I left the tent unzipped, there was no extra stretch.
Humidity always go up after you water. I inverted a turbo fan to help keep the rh down in the 4x2. Depending on what’s going on, if I have the fan blowing inward or outward.
It’s not a perfect fit for the top vents but it works. I removed the stand and just place it over the vent.

Attachments

• BF207764-A982-4C57-AF6A-7DDEFEC594E2.png
    BF207764-A982-4C57-AF6A-7DDEFEC594E2.png
    5 MB · Views: 20
None of that answered my question though.... I'm well aware rh goes up after watering.ill I've stated is I got 3 inches of growth since yesterday and wonder how much rh plays a factor in stretch lol

Have you tested low and high. It's hard for me running perpetual. Weird a quarter in growth then 3 same feed. Same temp only higher rh

I also don't want it lower than 50. This is all part of how I keep bigger plants. I can shut operation down and start back up. My humidity will be 35 percent. Perpetually helps my veg tremendously to be honest. Just wondering mainly about stretch I guess as I've never had so many constants. Usually my stretching increased daily. Not stop then blow up. So I'm just mind juggling stuff as this has never happened lol same thing happened with go go next to it

My humidity would go
Up to 70 as well. And I would hover there for day. But I didn’t notice and stretch related to the issue.

My humidity would go
Up to 70 as well. And I would hover there for day. But I didn’t notice and stretch related to the issue.
Ok thanks If there was then I may consider something. Like you say a day. Then I'm back to normal I usually don't have two feeding same time but kinda happened that way this time. With cookies at 48 hours should be an alternate watering and won't be 70. Also just rained and and humid. My dehumidifier is getting a workout lol. Just trying to figure out if there was even a reason. It isn't like the plant feeds instantly from the watering that all takes time. My cola is 11 inches away. 225 watts and I can't stop her bro lol

Day 38: pots were dry after 42 hours. Was debating on trying a ppm feed over 1000 as she hasn't shown any sign of problems and is a hungry gal and wanted to push her. She's wanting more I can tell. If this is dry in 2 days I'm gonna give her the buffet. Instead did the 3rd feed in a row in the 950s . Another 3 gallons. The taller MC grew 1.5 inches over night and is just under 32 inches and the shorter one is at 25. Smaller one had a nice growth spurt overnight. Glad to see it catch up and not leave a big as gap for a better light canopy. Still keeping it at 225 watts and the light is now 10.5 inches from the MC bigger cola. Plants not showing it cares. She just wants to be a monster. I'm ok with that for sure lol. Im having a blast with this one..starting to get funky smelling too! Could notice it watering.
20210723_085112.jpg
20210723_085217.jpg
20210723_084836.jpg

Day 38: pots were dry after 42 hours. Was debating on trying a ppm feed over 1000 as she hasn't shown any sign of problems and is a hungry gal and wanted to push her. She's wanting more I can tell. If this is dry in 2 days I'm gonna give her the buffet. Instead did the 3rd feed in a row in the 950s . Another 3 gallons. The taller MC grew 1.5 inches over night and is just under 32 inches and the shorter one is at 25. Smaller one had a nice growth spurt overnight. Glad to see it catch up and not leave a big as gap for a better light canopy. Still keeping it at 225 watts and the light is now 10.5 inches from the MC bigger cola. Plants not showing it cares. She just wants to be a monster. I'm ok with that for sure lol. Im having a blast with this one..starting to get funky smelling too! Could notice it watering. View attachment 1346870View attachment 1346869View attachment 1346871
Brother I don’t know what you are doing to those ladies right there. :wiz: but they sure are loving it. :growing::growing:

@Blu_tri well your works created happiness for at least one person. I wake up and look forward to see how much this beasts grown. Then instead of autopilot mode the inner passion comes back out and I want to experiment. She has No signs of care that I feed her so much. She won't even make it 40 hours to need fed again. She's ready tonight. I might just dip above that 1000 ppm range lol. So now she's in the tent 8 inches below the light 225 watts. The bigger one grew 2 inches again and smaller an inch lol. The frost is already starting to come forth also. Excited Everytime I take a look at her.
Screenshot_20210724-100036.png
2.5 wide 4.5 feet long tent 6.5 tall.
20210724_093950.jpg
20210724_093959.jpg

Back