Indoor Boognelson grows murdah cookies

Im glad you are enjoying her. I’m excited just watching your grow.
I knew she was smelling already. I wanted to ask you about it. But I felt it was better to let tou mentioned it first.
Do whatever it takes to keep happy and I assure you that she is worth every second of time that you put into her. Fly High brother.

Day 42: still having a blast. This is now the biggest plant I've ever grown. Two plants in one pot or one. It's the biggest. Biggest pheno is 38 inches. Would be about 46 without training. Smaller is 31 inches and would be about 37 inches without training. Next feed day I will be doing a defoliation of lower bud sites. Will leave the leaves though. May be some branches getting cut out. I'll update then. Light is 2 inches away from top of bigger pheno trying to slow. Lol
20210727_102503.jpg
20210727_103215.jpg

I'm ready to fly high lol I got this new 10 inch wood pipe yesterday. Holds about 3 grams. Alternated layers of different weed and hash. Ordered it didn't realize bowl size but had to fill it. I was so high idk if I was Sherlock stoned or gandalfed. But I felt like the shire lmao. Smooth too for constantly hitting hash lol. I will say she has a good amount of leaf frost early. Good sign and Definitely will enjoy that for hash. Smell is still hard to distinguish with gogo in tent. When I open the tent it's funky. So prolly gonna be thankful for that carbon filter Soon lol definitely look forward to opening it everyday. Being the biggest I've ever done with room to grow really excites me. Especially with the bud advancement at week 6. I'd say it's safe to say with 5 gallons training and a light cycle with a dark period in a non perfect environment she'll be done about 84 days. Depending if I do a 2 stage. Some big ladies I like a 2 stage be able to get them lowers a week of light 12 inches away seems to help. If there's anything you'd like to know with them going forward I'll gladly answer.

Right now I prefer to sit back and enjoy the show. But forgive me if I over looked it, but what nutrients are you using?
The the cookies and chem had a crazy funky smell with a beautiful berry hidden inside. The Nympho awaken it by bringing the berries to the front of smell and adding gas fumes and skunk to the mix. She gave it that mmm.
The gorilla cookie has a pungent grape jelly/ blueberry muffins aroma that comes on more and more as it ages. The gas is hidden by its pungency. So the plant doesn’t seem as loud as it is. The Nympho didn’t change this much. And I’m glad because it’s beautiful. But instead of being loud, she makes the gorilla cookies scream at you.
The cross creates an original sour diesel, that smothered in skunk and pungent berries. She can take your breath without being lit. And that’s only the beginning. My friends say they get a different taste every time they take a hit. I tell them, that’s the Nympho. Enjoy!

Right now I prefer to sit back and enjoy the show. But forgive me if I over looked it, but what nutrients are you using?
The the cookies and chem had a crazy funky smell with a beautiful berry hidden inside. The Nympho awaken it by bringing the berries to the front of smell and adding gas fumes and skunk to the mix. She gave it that mmm.
The gorilla cookie has a pungent grape jelly/ blueberry muffins aroma that comes on more and more as it ages. The gas is hidden by its pungency. So the plant doesn’t seem as loud as it is. The Nympho didn’t change this much. And I’m glad because it’s beautiful. But instead of being loud, she makes the gorilla cookies scream at you.
The cross creates an original sour diesel, that smothered in skunk and pungent berries. She can take your breath without being lit. And that’s only the beginning. My friends say they get a different taste every time they take a hit. I tell them, that’s the Nympho. Enjoy!
Very nice and just using Megacrop lineup. Looking forward to nosing her as I go.

Day 42: still having a blast. This is now the biggest plant I've ever grown. Two plants in one pot or one. It's the biggest. Biggest pheno is 38 inches. Would be about 46 without training. Smaller is 31 inches and would be about 37 inches without training. Next feed day I will be doing a defoliation of lower bud sites. Will leave the leaves though. May be some branches getting cut out. I'll update then. Light is 2 inches away from top of bigger pheno trying to slow. Lol View attachment 1348508View attachment 1348509
shes a big girl my brother also i haven't popped in and said hello for a while and its nice to see your still smashing it :smoking: :d5::pass:

shes a big girl my brother also i haven't popped in and said hello for a while and its nice to see your still smashing it :smoking: :d5::pass:
Thanks @St. Tom good to hear from you. I aborted my main journal is prolly a reason as well. Now I've just been testing and doing battles grow and shows. Enough to keep up with that. I pop in once in a while to see your grow. Seeing what your doing with the Mendocino as of late lol.

Thanks @St. Tom good to hear from you. I aborted my main journal is prolly a reason as well. Now I've just been testing and doing battles grow and shows. Enough to keep up with that. I pop in once in a while to see your grow. Seeing what your doing with the Mendocino as of late lol.
we go back a long time now bro don't we also give me a tag occasionally, please

Back