Indoor Boognelson grows murdah cookies

Day 50: into week 7 we go..another 48 hour feed. Backed off N more and upped the PK a good amount.PPM feed of 860. There will be some noticeable signs of light being too close on the bigger pheno cola. It's a small price to pay for the plants.Considering there's over a half pound there when it'll be done.I'd rather have lights close enough for the plant and sacrifice a few inches of a cola. The smells I get are dough, vanilla, chem, and this berry it's not exactly grape. I've grown sour stomper (very real grape like smell) and crinkle cut the first plant I chose to cross with hippy snacks due to its grape laffy taffy candy like smell. The smell I'm getting as an undertone here is more artificial grape blueberry candy. It's a fun plant to smell. Definitely some complex smells coming going forward. It takes a good 5 to 10 minutes for me to drain the pots when watering so I usually just nose fuck the plants haha. Lovely stuff. One is definitely staying green and one is turning more purple everyday. The purple one reminds me alot of lsd-25 I grew in color. Will be ecstatic if it's like that as I only got that pheno once. I didn't measure but the growth is minimal. It's bud growing time.
20210804_080526.jpg
20210804_080558.jpg
20210804_080543.jpg
20210804_080702.jpg
green pheno
20210804_080643.jpg
20210804_080657.jpg

Just want to give an example. Hippy snacks in on far left in one gallons pheno searching. They are over 2 ounces dry. Just dried one and weighed and these two are bigger and older. Anyways just to show comparison murdah cookies is on far right. These smells are changing daily.. chem and spice with this dankness hard to describe on the green one. and candy like berry funk on the bigger one. Not a watering day so didn't do a 10 minute nose fuck. Very excited about this. Could very well be my biggest yielder to date. I'd like to add the gogo next to the murdah cookies at this point is 3 days younger but we'll behind in flowering. not as frosty on the trim or as loud of smell. Not knocking it very happy with her too just saying so far if there was a choice based off that alone murdah cookies is ahead. But I love all my ladies.
20210807_084618.jpg

Just want to give an example. Hippy snacks in on far left in one gallons pheno searching. They are over 2 ounces dry. Just dried one and weighed and these two are bigger and older. Anyways just to show comparison murdah cookies is on far right. These smells are changing daily.. chem and spice with this dankness hard to describe on the green one. and candy like berry funk on the bigger one. Not a watering day so didn't do a 10 minute nose fuck. Very excited about this. Could very well be my biggest yielder to date. I'd like to add the gogo next to the murdah cookies at this point is 3 days younger but we'll behind in flowering. not as frosty on the trim or as loud of smell. Not knocking it very happy with her too just saying so far if there was a choice based off that alone murdah cookies is ahead. But I love all my ladies. View attachment 1352766
Very nice bro. They hippy snack definitely looks yummy. I’m glad you are liking the Murdah Cookies. No doubt it’s a good plant.. but it’s the grower that make a cultivar shine.
Brother you are looking great on every level. The hippy Snack, gogo, and Mc. Great job.

Very nice bro. They hippy snack definitely looks yummy. I’m glad you are liking the Murdah Cookies. No doubt it’s a good plant.. but it’s the grower that make a cultivar shine.
Brother you are looking great on every level. The hippy Snack, gogo, and Mc. Great job.
Murdah cookies is a winner. Would be a fun pheno hunt. I will admit a bad grower can make a breeder look bad and vice versa. But let's be fair. I ain't turning no growers choice for example weed into looking like this. Maybe the size cuz it takes 15 weeks and doesn't start flowering til week 9. Tangerine dream is a good example lol. Your doing great work bro. It'll be noticed more as a few more are testing your stuff.

Murdah cookies is a winner. Would be a fun pheno hunt. I will admit a bad grower can make a breeder look bad and vice versa. But let's be fair. I ain't turning no growers choice for example weed into looking like this. Maybe the size cuz it takes 15 weeks and doesn't start flowering til week 9. Tangerine dream is a good example lol. Your doing great work bro. It'll be noticed more as a few more are testing your stuff.
@Boognelson87
Thank you for the kind words.
The Nympho was built on AFN. For AFN. She lives because My goal was to produce a great auto strain that would take cannabis in a direction.
There are few others that have crosses that are waiting for room to start their grow.
The strains are here and they have been here for a while. But most are like the buffalo and are waiting for the first one to jump off the cliff. So they are very hesitant.
So I appreciate everything that you are doing. Thank you for the support. And hopefully a few others will step up as well.

Day 55: everything going well. Big beautiful and stinky. Been feeding heavy. 1237 ppm feed today. Just pushing it to see. Drop to 900 next feed. 1100 last feed and still drank it in 48 hours maybe less as she looked thirsty this morning. Smells still chem, this funk and berry mostly in the purple and green one is chem this funk with a touch of pine maybe mint it's not too distinct yet. Larger pheno ended at 43 inches and smaller at 36.
20210810_081346.jpg
larger pheno cola. Just a nice light shade of color. You can see the damage on the upper leaves I'm not sweating that in a plant this large. Small sacrifice for a large plant To have lights close. A wise member on afn here told me once we aren't growing leaves here.
20210810_081409.jpg
green pheno cola
20210810_081438.jpg

Day 55: everything going well. Big beautiful and stinky. Been feeding heavy. 1237 ppm feed today. Just pushing it to see. Drop to 900 next feed. 1100 last feed and still drank it in 48 hours maybe less as she looked thirsty this morning. Smells still chem, this funk and berry mostly in the purple and green one is chem this funk with a touch of pine maybe mint it's not too distinct yet. Larger pheno ended at 43 inches and smaller at 36. View attachment 1353927larger pheno cola. Just a nice light shade of color. You can see the damage on the upper leaves I'm not sweating that in a plant this large. Small sacrifice for a large plant To have lights close. A wise member on afn here told me once we aren't growing leaves here.View attachment 1353928green pheno colaView attachment 1353926
Wow!!!! That baby is looking very lovely nice work you are showing. I really hope you can handle that murdah cookie . She looks like she is going to be a killer..lol

Wow!!!! That baby is looking very lovely nice work you are showing. I really hope you can handle that murdah cookie . She looks like she is going to be a killer..lol
Thanks! Lol she's a good one for sure. I think both will be lovely smoke. Fingers crossed I can enjoy it. I got 12 ounces of weed of a few kinds now I can't smoke much of. My body don't agree with every strain. She should get really good after a cure. Will most likely do a sample blunt or doob and a couple one hitters for taste and maybe a small sample rosin hit. My yields for rosin with my mini increase as the weed sits. lock em in the chest til thanksgivingish to let her cure. So will prolly do two smoke reports on them. Still got a ways to go so don't like to count my chickens before they hatch.

Back