Indoor Boognelson grows murdah cookies

Yeah im happy about the 2 o's for sure would have paid 200 each down here on the black market. We just legalized so next year the company's will start selling. But fuck that im gonna grow the rest of my life for sure. Next is fast buds blueberry or purple punch i have 3 seeds of each and the two babies i have started right now.

Last edited:
Yeah im happy about the 2 o's for sure would have paid 200 each down here on the black market. We just legalized so next year the company's will start selling. But fuck that im gonna grow the rest of my life for sure. Next is fast buds blueberry or purple punch i have 3 seeds of each and the two babies i have started right now, the seeds came from a fucked up abusive home only got two out of six to pop... ass raper genetics. I wont hold that against them and will show them some love...
It's hard to go wrong with fastbuds. I've liked everything I've grown so far. If you do a journal givee a tag.. and homegrown over 200 dollar street zips any day..

Murdah cookies came down yesterday. Such a nice plant. Wanted to a couple days sooner but just busy.
20210911_073026.jpg
20210911_073033.jpg
20210911_080911.jpg
20210911_073204.jpg
20210911_073100.jpg
20210911_073046.jpg
20210911_080707.jpg

Bro that super nice. Very impressive work.
I’m going to tell you like a guy told me earlier today, “you sir, I take my hat off too.” “Let me shake your hand.” I’m as impressed as he was after smoking some Nympho with me.
For real, great job brother. And thank you.
See you on Pluto.
C3F34E57-FA8A-4885-8537-98FACDF81BCB.png

Bro that super nice. Very impressive work.
I’m going to tell you like a guy told me earlier today, “you sir, I take my hat off too.” “Let me shake your hand.” I’m as impressed as he was after smoking some Nympho with me.
For real, great job brother. And thank you.
See you on Pluto.View attachment 1365810
Im ready for take off! It's been such a fun grow. I really love the structure. Thanks for the kind words and everything else.

C17B123D-ED52-4FF9-AD95-13B8A1EE5600.jpeg

If the Nympho doesn’t send you to Mars, nothing will. You can easily see where the Murdah cookies gets it good looks. 3rd generation Nympho.

View attachment 1366274
If the Nympho doesn’t send you to Mars, nothing will. You can easily see where the Murdah cookies gets it good looks. 3rd generation Nympho.
Definitely see the resemblance. Murdah cookies is a gorgeous plant. Definitely a good cross from the nympho. Looking forward to growing it again and other nympho crosses.

The hippy snack cross should go well. But anyway, just let me know when you are ready. I have tons of beautiful crosses with the Nympho. She is a beast to work with.

Back