Indoor Boognelson grows murdah cookies

@Boognelson87 looking good brother. Job well don.
I personally have no problem with foxtails. I wil let one go all foxy brown.
D41B38E8-5A62-4DC9-8F58-608BBED76E9F.jpeg
F3655389-8ED0-422C-8C68-9A3DAFE10837.jpeg

But it’s crazy how much flack we have to take when we produce such beauties like those.
Some people just don’t get it.
For real bro, great job..

@Boognelson87 looking good brother. Job well don.
I personally have no problem with foxtails. I wil let one go all foxy brown.View attachment 1360640View attachment 1360641
But it’s crazy how much flack we have to take when we produce such beauties like those.
Some people just don’t get it.
For real bro, great job..
thank you my friend.It's one thing to foxtail your lady and it's another to grow a foxtail genetic trait strain. And it's a love or hate thing with foxtail it seems. This is just a genetic trait from chem were seeing here. The sour diesel I used to smoke had the foxtail. (Chem trait). I believe it also was a haze trait? May be wrong there. I don't know the history of foxtail but just know chem has it.

thank you my friend.It's one thing to foxtail your lady and it's another to grow a foxtail genetic trait strain. And it's a love or hate thing with foxtail it seems. This is just a genetic trait from chem were seeing here. The sour diesel I used to smoke had the foxtail. (Chem trait). I believe it also was a haze trait? May be wrong there. I don't know the history of foxtail but just know chem has it.
You see it in so many strains now so it’s hard to tell we’re it comes from. Like we all know, it smokes just as good.

You see it in so many strains now so it’s hard to tell we’re it comes from. Like we all know, it smokes just as good.
True. But this one's easy to tell. Gorilla glue. Girl scout cookies. Chem.. it's in every parents background of this strain. I think it's fantastic.

Day 75: not liking my humidity spike when watering both 5 gallons in this tent. Due to that reason I'm cutting the next 3 largest bud tops on this plant.

I've weighed them and the 3 together come to almost 240 grams wet. I'm expecting after these 3 buds to dry plus the cola I cut at week 9 to give me about 70 grams dry. Did I mention I like growing big buds :smoking::headbang::woohoo1:

Before cutting
20210830_192137.jpg
20210830_192141.jpg

What's left after
20210830_192315.jpg

The three budsketeers
20210830_193015.jpg
20210830_192603.jpg

Those are some fat ass budz i cant wait till im able to do that good man sweet job!!
Thanks for the kind words i will admit it takes a bit to get good. Experience comes with time and that's that. I've grown 3.5 years but have another year of growing about 12 years ago.

Also remember not every strain grows giant buds. It's all about learning here and helping each other progress. Need any help or have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Do you have a journal of so give me a tag I'll follow along.

Nah no journal man but im in the middle of harvest now. My first plant ever just yielded 2oz dry is curing now, my 2nd plant just got put the wedryer. 3rd,4th,and5th are still maturing. ive been nervous about curing how does the humidity level look to you?

Attachments

• image000000 (10).jpg
    image000000 (10).jpg
    628.5 KB · Views: 22
Nah no journal man but im in the middle of harvest now. My first plant ever just yielded 2oz dry is curing now, my 2nd plant just got put the wedryer. 3rd,4th,and5th are still maturing. ive been nervous about curing how does the humidity level look to you?
Humidity levels are a tad high just keep burping them..try to bring it down 58 to 62 range wherever you like it the most. And grats on the 2 ounce harvest. My first havest when starting this journey again was two plants an ounce a peice..and now I'm pulling 9 plus ounce plants. Don't give up or get discouraged. It takes time. 2 ounces is still a respectable auto harvest. My goal I set a long time ago was two ounces a plant I'll be happy. Better than buying two ounces elsewhere.. also don't hesitate to throw that weed back in wedryer for another day it won't hurt. what you planning on growing next

Back