Indoor Boognelson grows murdah cookies

Well all I have to say is that the Nympho is one hell of a high I swear I have never been so high in my life. I love the way it taste smell and even smoke it so smooth you even forget that you getting high until you let that smooth taste fool you. If you ever get to blow Nympho just make sure you are ready to go to Mars maybe even Pluto it just depends on how you get on the gas!!!l ⛽️ enjoy the ride ain’t nothing like it!!! Nympho Fly High!!! I ❤️Nympho

Well all I have to say is that the Nympho is one hell of a high I swear I have never been so high in my life. I love the way it taste smell and even smoke it so smooth you even forget that you getting high until you let that smooth taste fool you. If you ever get to blow Nympho just make sure you are ready to go to Mars maybe even Pluto it just depends on how you get on the gas!!!l ⛽ enjoy the ride ain’t nothing like it!!! Nympho Fly High!!! I ❤Nympho
Very exciting! Oh I'm ready. Been ready for years lol. People can say what they want. I liked weed 20 years ago more. More terpy. So the terps I'm excited for. Been growing 3 years. I haven't found a strain I can't smoke the minute I wake up til I go to bed except high sativa's which I can't do. There's been a few after I dry and smoke that first Doobie of the plant that makes me feel a little extra. All the kinds I've grown from double digit breeders is just a blurr. Got 12 kinds locked up and they all do same thing. Been following the nympho growing for a bit now. I got high expectations. Even though being F1s who knows what these 2 will end like. All strains chosen are good so I have no worries. Just the nympho influence could be different. Well see..km excited. first plant to have high expectations since the anvil. There's always something special about a breeders "baby". Glad to have you on board. Seen your not very active you gonna journal Any nympho stuff? What you currently growing if you are? I'll gladly tag along especially if it's nympho lol.

Last edited:
Day 44: murdah cookies still just trucking. Love it. 2 more inches for each pheno.taller is 40 and shorter is 33. I decided to defoliate the lowest 6 branches.3 on each plant. I cut about 50 bud sites total. The lowest nug currently forming is 31 inches from the light. If more growth I may cut a few more out..this is a big lady. Having a blast. She needed 3.5 gallons of water today increased PK. I didn't feed before work so 54 hours later she was pretty darn dry. Starting to get funky too.just the way I like em. Hold the fruit give me the funk. Alot more noticeable in 2 days. I must say the tent is heavenly. The girl next to her is no slouch either. Very happy. Been growing more fruit strains lately I'm glad to have some stank back.
20210729_150142.jpg
20210729_150154.jpg
20210729_150229.jpg
20210729_151517.jpg

way to give her some air. Now let’s see how well she handles it. I don’t have much luck with trims unless in leave 1/4 inch to the stem. Some times I found it helps to pinch it off by hand. There is something about metals that plants don’t like.
it might help keep a close eye on the main stem. Just to be safe.

way to give her some air. Now let’s see how well she handles it. I don’t have much luck with trims unless in leave 1/4 inch to the stem. Some times I found it helps to pinch it off by hand. There is something about metals that plants don’t like.
it might help keep a close eye on the main stem. Just to be safe.
All bud sites were done by hand pinched except the bigger branches. Bigger branches are harder as they like to peel down the stem. I'd say biggest was about 18 to 20 inch branch. Just in the way of the good stuff. Rather the plant focus it's energy there my light isn't penetrating 40 inches down very well into that canopy anyways lol
Should just be like clockwork at this point going forward. Maintain moderate heavy feed til week 9 then back off with run off Everytime. I usually wait til slower growth for the removal of lowers but I'm not afraid to slow this beast at this point lol. I don't cut leaves except the ones on branches cut.

Last edited:
sound great bro. I know you have it worked out.

Day 46: both plants doing great.changed.my feed up to add more cal mag. Pot was dry in 40 hours since last feed was after work.
They are close to the lights. Definitely will be some bleaching and heat stress showing on taller pheno. hard not to with lights 2 inches away for a week or so. You can see the difference in overhead pic But she's 41 inches and the other is 34..so only an inch over 2 days this time. Getting some purp in the larger one I'm seeing. Mostly smell cookies and chem in both with something else I'm not making out yet.
20210731_083155.jpg
20210731_083202.jpg
20210731_083210.jpg

Glad to see you got a purple pheno.
Me too I like some color. Definitely will be some eye candy.Idk how much it'll be may be more of a shade or even a pink. The other one still could show. I can tell it's focusing more on flower. Which for a 5 gallon with training and middle week 6 I'm very happy with how far along she is. I'd say they right on target for 12 weeks 84 days based off 5 weeks flowering after 7 weeks. Just see how fast she ambers. With my light schedule and everything that's great imo.

Day 48: another 2 day feed. The taller pheno has slowed alot. Only quarter inch growth in 2 days. Gonna start getting fun with the bud growth! The shorter one has caught up and is just under 3 feet. Getting some grape smell now. Cookies chem and grape is my main smells at the moment. Definitely cookies and chem going on. Grape undertone coming out more in the bigger pheno that's showing some purple/pink.the taller pheno cola will show some light and heat stress going forward.
20210802_083238.jpg
20210802_083248.jpg
20210802_083258.jpg
loving the frost. An excellent hashish and possible concentrate candidate it seems so far.
20210802_083312.jpg

Back