Indoor Boognelson grows murdah cookies

It’s all good, like you said, that’s part of growing.
I want these genetics to be an easy go. Working with autos is hard enough. So I don’t want growers to have to deal with quirks. I want people to know that you don’t have to be an expert to get good results.
You are showing everyone what you can get achieved if you are an expert. I thank you for that.

It’s all good, like you said, that’s part of growing.
I want these genetics to be an easy go. Working with autos is hard enough. So I don’t want growers to have to deal with quirks. I want people to know that you don’t have to be an expert to get good results.
You are showing everyone what you can get achieved if you are an expert. I thank you for that.
Idk about expert. I'm an expert with what I have. That is all. I know summer I can get away with feeding more often..I know if it was January this same grow these 2 plants wouldn't be this big. I know nothing about most ways of growing nor do I care to. I got a bumper sticker on my truck that says if it ain't broke don't fix it. She definitely can get bigger. My tent isn't even above 150 watts right now.

Day 35: week 5 and they are doing great. Not only did they handle the 3 gallons of 952 ppm feed. The pots already almost dry. No burnt tips on either plant. Gonna start backing off the Nitrogen now They are hungry ladies. She Loves light too. I turned the light intensity up to 225 watts. I shoulda did it sooner but temps kept me from that. Fan went out also and was waiting on another one. Have backups now. They don't have any local. They are stretching a little more than I like and that's because I should have had more light or maybe they just want to grow lol. 4.5 inch growth for the taller one in 48 hours she's now 26 inches. The shorter one is 21 inches with 2.5 inch growth. Dominance has taken place. The branches seem very solid and thick for support. Something my purple rocberry is currently lacking lol. Major support taking place. Hoping to get these ladies to stop by 32 inches. That's my ideal goal.
20210720_100334.jpg
20210720_100508.jpg

Think I got em where I need em now. Only quarter inch growth since yesterday for each roughly maybe a tad more. Side branches seemed to get some more though which I like didn't feed til this morning she's a little thirsty but all is fine. Another 3 gallons.
20210721_090409.jpg

Wow, your plant is pulling in 3 gallons of water a day! What a beast!

Wow, your plant is pulling in 3 gallons of water a day! What a beast!
Thank you Gallon a day. Sorry I may have worded something wrong there. But prolly 1.5 a day. I shoulda have fed sooner I use a screen and a tote to water the 5s. 2 gallons don't do run off with what my plants at least. When starting 5s I read on here and had a few say or read 2 gallons is enough. 2.5 it's a drip. 3 seems right. So I've always stopped at 3 when doing this and will run 3 gallons every feed until the end basically.

That’s makes sense. You add 3 gallons every feed.
however, you don’t feed everyday? @Boognelson87
Nope, I only feed when pot is dry. Even if it takes 5 days and usually is 3 and it was a too high ppm or temps too low or w.e the reason lol. I refuse to water a wet container. Some of my 3 gallons are daily around this same age. Most are every other day. 5 gallons are usually every 48 to 72hrs at this age.

Well, she is a big girl. I’ll hit her:baked:
Well, I thought I had em under control lol. Bigger one just grew 3.25 inches in 24 hours. She's just under 30 inches now. And the smaller one gained an inch or whatever and is at 22.5. be fed again tomorrow. 48 hrs. Thirsty ladies. Fun to watch and grow

Back