Indoor Boognelson grows murdah cookies

Funny thing is I've done this a few times now and i think this is the first time they angled..this I believe will help me train a little better too. Well see. I'm expecting a jungle. Can't wait to dig my way through haha. So far they are very similar. If you go back and look at my dreamberry two in a 5 gal. you'll see they are almost identical at this age. However clearly ended differently. Being F1s I'm expecting some noticeable variance. With this nympho in there at gen 4 and being crossed with each of the parent seed I'm expecting a little more dominance of that to be shown between the 2 as @Blu_tri Is seeing the nympho showing out already.but that's the fun with F1s and variance. Who knows. I'm super excited for these
I like the way you think brother. Always look to the future.
Variances found in photo plants, aren’t usually found auto flowers. Unless…. It’s an early photo/auto cross. Jmo.
Genetically the strain has the cookie dominance from both crosses to the Nympho.
The Nympho has many of the chems dominant traits.
The gorilla is not genetically stacked in the strain’s build, because of of its reported “herm tendencies.” However it’s massive size make it impossible to leave out of any modern genetics. It also doesn’t hurt to have a strain in your genetics that’s consistent, and capable of pushing out 30% cannabinoids.
So as random as the cross may seem, it’s genetic build, makes it very consistent. This is because of the dominant and consistent nature of the strains that are involved in the build.
Think ahead, think about what you are doing, think about tomorrow.
Welcome to the future brothers.

I like the way you think brother. Always look to the future.
Variances found in photo plants, aren’t usually found auto flowers. Unless…. It’s an early photo/auto cross. Jmo.
Genetically the strain has the cookie dominance from both crosses to the Nympho.
The Nympho has many of the chems dominant traits.
The gorilla is not genetically stacked in the strain’s build, because of of its reported “herm tendencies.” However it’s massive size make it impossible to leave out of any modern genetics. It also doesn’t hurt to have a strain in your genetics that’s consistent, and capable of pushing out 30% cannabinoids.
So as random as the cross may seem, it’s genetic build, makes it very consistent. This is because of the dominant and consistent nature of the strains that are involved in the build.
Think ahead, think about what you are doing, think about tomorrow.
Welcome to the future brothers.
Makes complete sense there. Really glad to hear about the chem dominance. This one would be a fun one to pheno hunt. Might sneak a little dust on a couple branches lol. Unsure gotta see how everything turns out first with that. But so far so good

The chem is in there. But don’t forget the fruity undertones that comes with it.
I recommend the pollen. you will get to see how the strains reacts with the cross. Remember it is an early cross in that aspect, so to cross it again so early, will definitely give you the many variances that you are looking for.

Day 16: observing and thinking of future training I decided best for me is to add more soil to the pot. So I added about another one gallon pot worth to them. I then gave it a gallon of feed. Hoping this helps me train them. All is well still and now they only share the 2.5x4.5 with one other lady.
20210701_095821.jpg
20210701_095829.jpg

Day 16: observing and thinking of future training I decided best for me is to add more soil to the pot. So I added about another one gallon pot worth to them. I then gave it a gallon of feed. Hoping this helps me train them. All is well still and now they only share the 2.5x4.5 with one other lady.View attachment 1337668View attachment 1337667
Beautiful bro. They are making that 5 gal look tiny.
Way to think ahead by adding the extra soil. You grow monsters bro.

Beautiful bro. They are making that 5 gal look tiny.
Way to think ahead by adding the extra soil. You grow monsters bro.
Thank you. These definitely can be monsters. If I don't mess em up they will be big. When bending them just slightly earlier to see how the plant would bend I did not like how far down the soil had settled down into the pot so hoping this adds more support to the main stem when I bend her without disrupting what's below and maybe I can start a little sooner also. It definitely won't hurt so worth a shot.

I’m just here to watch and hopefully learn a thing or two. Whatever you are doing, you are doing it right.
Just a heads up, they usually begin the flowering process by the 5th node. Looks like you are just about there.

I’m just here to watch and hopefully learn a thing or two. Whatever you are doing, you are doing it right.
Just a heads up, they usually begin the flowering process by the 5th node. Looks like you are just about there.
Neither has shown sex yet. Should happen in few days I'd imagine. Then they'll be ready to take off for sure

Around 21 days or @ the 5th node is the norm. It will be good to see if there are any differences using your technique. You have good hands.

Around 21 days or @ the 5th node is the norm. It will be good to see if there are any differences using your technique. You have good hands.
I agree.i really have no idea how much if any difference this makes. But we'll see for sure

Back