Indoor Boognelson grows murdah cookies

I’m in for this one. Have you done 2 in a 5 gallon before? I’ve contemplated something similar- 2 in a 7 gallon in a 2x2 tent.
Yes my five gallons have been giving me about half pound average when running two plants. I don't do anything different other than more training. It's fun. Happy growing and thanks for checking this out

Day 6: these ladies are just cruising. Now in the big tent So far they are not light sensitive by no means. Wanting to stretch so I increased the intensity on the dimmer.
20210621_103104.jpg
20210621_103116.jpg

Day 9: plants doing very well. They got there first watering/feed today. Usually 7 to 10 days I like first watering in 5 gallons. Wouldn't of hurt to wait another day but these 2 ladies are wanting to grow. So let's see what they can take. Very happy with their day 9 size. I need a camera.
20210624_090559.jpg
20210624_090552.jpg

Day 10: theyre handling first water/feed quite well. And I think I got them in there comfort zone of light for next 4 days or so. 3 feet at 180 watts of max 300. I love training plants and looks like I'm gonna have some fun ahead of me. At two weeks old they will only be in the tent with one other plant so will be able to grow nicely.
20210625_082555.jpg

Day 10: theyre handling first water/feed quite well. And I think I got them in there comfort zone of light for next 4 days or so. 3 feet at 180 watts of max 300. I love training plants and looks like I'm gonna have some fun ahead of me. At two weeks old they will only be in the tent with one other plant so will be able to grow nicely. View attachment 1334960
That’s a beautiful skill set that you have brother. It’s awesome to see to see a strain like Murdah Cookies in the hands of a good grower.
The name comes from this story I read about the cookies. I love to bake so I’m always trying new recipes and ran across the murder cookies
Anyway, The “G” in me made it my own by spelling it Murdah! This is one “murdah” that needs to be investigated further.
Often solving cases like this one will lead to a promotions. Keep up the great work and thank you sharing such great detective work. I’m happy to know that you are on the case. @Boognelson87.
Welcome to the future brother. Fly High with the Nympho!
2262A996-2F43-42F9-9B54-A079A6A888C3.png

That’s a beautiful skill set that you have brother. It’s awesome to see to see a strain like Murdah Cookies in the hands of a good grower.
The name comes from this story I read about the cookies. I love to bake so I’m always trying new recipes and ran across the murder cookies
Anyway, The “G” in me made it my own by spelling it Murdah! This is one “murdah” that needs to be investigated further.
Often solving cases like this one will lead to a promotions. Keep up the great work and thank you sharing such great detective work. I’m happy to know that you are on the case. @Boognelson87.
Welcome to the future brother. Fly High with the Nympho! View attachment 1335024
Thanks! And very cool. I was curious what the reasoning of the name was and was gonna ask eventually. Did you happen to make the cookies yet lol

Lol. Nah. I’ll give them a try this weekend I guess.
I can find muse anywhere when I’m looking for the perfect strain name. The hardest part is finding a name that hasn’t been taken.

Lol. Nah. I’ll give them a try this weekend I guess.
I can find muse anywhere when I’m looking for the perfect strain name. The hardest part is finding a name that hasn’t been taken.
Lol. That part is getting hard.

Back