Indoor Boognelson grows murdah cookies

That’s why I try not to give a name until after rhe strain is made. I remember seeing a hippie traveler somewhere. I was wondering if you strain is affiliated with it.

That’s why I try not to give a name until after rhe strain is made. I remember seeing a hippie traveler somewhere. I was wondering if you strain is affiliated with it.
Nope name just popped in my head that is affiliated with something that nobody would guess anyways that will get explained later on my own thing. Coincidentally I seen something called hippy killer a little while back thought that was a cool name though!
F4 hippy snacks tester just got completed. Journal will be put up soon for it. He's not a member here.
123_1_06.jpg
123_1_08.jpg

Nope name just popped in my head that is affiliated with something that nobody would guess anyways that will get explained later on my own thing. Coincidentally I seen something called hippy killer a little while back thought that was a cool name though!
F4 hippy snacks tester just got completed. Journal will be put up soon for it. He's not a member here. View attachment 1335208View attachment 1335209
She is a beauty. I don’t think most people let them mature enough including me. That one looks good and ripe.

He definitely likes his ambered up. Went 84 days.
I prefer a touch of amber in mine. I don’t want to be sleep. But also I don’t like all the psychosis, anxiety, and paranoia that comes with the solid white crystals. Just my preference.

Day 13: since I fed a day earlier this go around they seem hungry a day sooner for 2nd feed. They are happy and trucking along. Already filling out the five gallon nicely. Something I did with these compared to others that was two in same pot is I moved them closer to the edge. I did this to hopefully allow more air flow to travel in middle and hopefully have a little more space when training between those inner branches And since soilless mediums are able to move easily without a bigger root zone I will wait a tad longer before training not to disturb the roots on edge as much. Most likely day 23-24 range with ponytailing starting in two-three days everyday until the LST.
20210628_081345.jpg
20210628_081351.jpg
20210628_081336.jpg

Well, you've got them angled nicely to each other too! They're both very symmetric. It'll be interesting to see if they diverge greatly once they are further along.

@Boognelson87 Brother you have been kissed by an angel.
There is no mistaking the Nympho wings. Yellow marked.
Another clue is the mismatch edge of the leaf
That I have been seeing in gen 4.marked in red.
An accomplished grower like yourself will have the Nympho extending over the edge of pot in 2 wks. Which is easy to see.
Smart move by moving them closer to the edge. I do it to give one side of the plant more air because I like to water in the center of the pot.
Once again, welcome to the future, Do I have to say it?¿. Fly High!
9A11E5F2-BC04-44A4-A418-C908EAAB692D.jpeg

Well, you've got them angled nicely to each other too! They're both very symmetric. It'll be interesting to see if they diverge greatly once they are further along.
Funny thing is I've done this a few times now and i think this is the first time they angled..this I believe will help me train a little better too. Well see. I'm expecting a jungle. Can't wait to dig my way through haha. So far they are very similar. If you go back and look at my dreamberry two in a 5 gal. you'll see they are almost identical at this age. However clearly ended differently. Being F1s I'm expecting some noticeable variance. With this nympho in there at gen 4 and being crossed with each of the parent seed I'm expecting a little more dominance of that to be shown between the 2 as @Blu_tri Is seeing the nympho showing out already.but that's the fun with F1s and variance. Who knows. I'm super excited for these

Day 14: murdah cookies are enjoying their second feed. 2-3 more days and the other plants will be removed and they can stretch out all they want. One is starting to get taller than the other. Something that's certain (at least when I've done them) is you will get a larger and smaller plant in same pot. Have yet to have an equal balance. Have not tried with clones so that would be a better test.
20210629_105136.jpg
20210629_105144.jpg

Back