Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

My pot elevator good old Pepsi crate
6a19dc0d0df3acc8a2cb01102fdaaa62.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I want to throw up. It’s not often I talk trash on cob lights but I did some digging on one company after a new grower tried schooling me on cobs. “Dude the par’s Are way higher and the leds are bomb, you get a way better spectrum”.

This is what I found, Epistar leds surrounding cobs. But not just any cobs! These sob’s are .81 cents each and cob of the year in 2012.
6D2EFB47-001A-4070-9BD1-DB89F38CBC05.png

I am so ready to bring on investors and blow cobshop to the moon. Create every single combo of the best parts. Build an AutoCob in every wattage and spend a million advertising. I just can’t get past this bs.

I want to throw up. It’s not often I talk trash on cob lights but I did some digging on one company after a new grower tried schooling me on cobs. “Dude the par’s Are way higher and the leds are bomb, you get a way better spectrum”.

This is what I found, Epistar leds surrounding cobs. But not just any cobs! These sob’s are .81 cents each and cob of the year in 2012. View attachment 938605

I am so ready to bring on investors and blow cobshop to the moon. Create every single combo of the best parts. Build an AutoCob in every wattage and spend a million advertising. I just can’t get past this bs.
English please. No speaky smaht stuff.

English please. No speaky smaht stuff.

What I think he’s saying is that they’re Epistar COB chips being passed off as CREEs. The reason that’s important is that CREE is top-of-the-line in COBs and Epistar is somewhere below junk. And they’re being sold hella cheap. An actual CREE CXA2530 goes for about $11.00 A PIECE when you buy 10.

Back