Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Who's GG did you grow?
After growing 50-60 of the short stuff I was certain they had the genetics nailed down. Then these 2. I do know they sent me a second version which was different than the ones they sent Afn for testers. I’d pay $100 a seed for more of those. 8,9 and 11 oz each plant with a comical amount of wattage above. The stinkiest, strongest, massively dense frost nugs I have ever grown.

Damn sm0 looks like you're all dialed in. Now that I have my lights figured out I need to dial in my feed times and amounts then I should be golden too.

Nice harvest though bro. How many plants was it?
10-12. Only 10 plants worth of buds. The 2 gorilla foxtailed so bad I couldn’t trim them. Well if I was empty and needed something to smoke but that’s rarely the case around here :rofl::cheers:

Didn’t get many final crop pics but I did get some in the bin!!!

Megacrop is gold!

This is 515 wall watts from the
:kiss: AutoCobs:kiss:

Pardon the dirty hands. I do wash them and wear gloves before building lights. :rofl::rofl:

Drying a bit more in the 15 gallon tote then into jars. It’s definitely over 3 lbs which will give me a crazy gram per watt average. I also sent 2 entire plants to a buddy to dry ice them. Not sure what the Fkcu happened to those 2 Auto Gorilla but they foxtailed so bad I couldn’t cut a single solid bud. The only 2 gorilla I ran too. The rest are just insane! So frosty and sooooo big!

View attachment 930572 View attachment 930573
Almost embarrassing how dirty my mits are. I have been used and abused these past 6 months. Gypsum fingerprints lol!
View attachment 930574
That is one sweet looking harvest. :slap:
:hookah:

10-12. Only 10 plants worth of buds. The 2 gorilla foxtailed so bad I couldn’t trim them. Well if I was empty and needed something to smoke but that’s rarely the case around here :rofl::cheers:

Speaking of foxtailing, I read that lighting can make foxtails happen. And I had some foxtailing last grow. Partly genetics on a sativa dom strain. But was wondering if I was pushing too much lumens on the plants resulting in light stress and foxtailing. Do you see that with the autocobs at all?

Speaking of foxtailing, I read that lighting can make foxtails happen. And I had some foxtailing last grow. Partly genetics on a sativa dom strain. But was wondering if I was pushing too much lumens on the plants resulting in light stress and foxtailing. Do you see that with the autocobs at all?
I have pretty much seen this on at least one plant in every grow. 4-5 grows ago I ran 2 plants under 4 cree cobs and both foxtailed. This grow like the rest had me scratching my head again. One plant was on the far outer edge not getting much light and another was in the middle getting 2-3 times the light as the other. I used to get it with hps, my original mars, my pos knd. I think it’s genetics. Some companies even post pictures of foxtailed buds on their cover page. Wish it was easier.

What's new in BigSmos world? Any new threads I should follow?

What’s cooking Yeat? Been awhile broski. Not much new going on here. Work, lights, work, lights. I did manage to sleep last week which was a nice change of pace. How’s things in the garden?

What’s cooking Yeat? Been awhile broski. Not much new going on here. Work, lights, work, lights. I did manage to sleep last week which was a nice change of pace. How’s things in the garden?
The garden is empty. A fresh start coming soon. You'll be seeing quite a bit of me, in the coming months, I presume.

Back