Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Well the new grow is under way. Got some real goodies in the mix. My last grow “undocumented” didn’t make it much past the seedling stage. Things are a mess in here, bugs, lack of time, maintenance.

I dropped sour hound, ripleys og, strawberry nugget, Sam/hubba cross. After a few days of seed in soil germination 2 didn’t pop so I went digging. Gnat larvae all over them. It’s got to be coming from the soil since my space is spotless!
I get extremely motivated to kill the bugs, buy all sorts of stuff then get pulled away and don’t get back to it till much later. Probably why it’s gone on this long. I added a few drops of microbe-bmt and pyganic. No clue if it’s safe for seedlings but it probably can’t get worse.

Anyways I hope the remaining 8 do well.

image.jpg

Another big grow on it's way. What are those grates at bottom for waste?

I’m not sure what you call them. My local shop has them for around $3 each. It’s nice that it keeps the pots out of any runoff and It also speeds up the vacuuming from the saucers too. I use them in my back room on the floor to keep the pots from digging into the rubber floor. The bigger space doesn’t need them with the flood tables.

Back