Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

@BigSm0 man those clear valves look nice but yea I can see the blockage after I looked couple times and zoomed back, how longer did that take to happen, ur room is tip top on point, all great structured hearty girls. Have you noticed anything directly different on the trichs yet from the 6500k and the 3500k from using the mega and add son's? Bam over night it seems from using Meg now from the start and the cob chop, my trichs are crusted sugar lucky and my buds are solid from day one, I literally can't tell where my auto skills are, photos im good there I think, but the autos I wanted them down pat per say before turning the big room live, and now I just fast forwarded 5 months of where I wanted to be and should be.

@BigSm0 man those clear valves look nice but yea I can see the blockage after I looked couple times and zoomed back, how longer did that take to happen, ur room is tip top on point, all great structured hearty girls. Have you noticed anything directly different on the trichs yet from the 6500k and the 3500k from using the mega and add son's? Bam over night it seems from using Meg now from the start and the cob chop, my trichs are crusted sugar lucky and my buds are solid from day one, I literally can't tell where my auto skills are, photos im good there I think, but the autos I wanted them down pat per say before turning the big room live, and now I just fast forwarded 5 months of where I wanted to be and should be.

It’s an excellent feeling. Such a big part of autos as we are learning is dialing in the nutrients. Never expected so many issues with so many nutrient lines as most of us have had. Frost is out of control.

What size is your big room? When do you plan on switching to autos?

Sideways shot of the lady with plenty of time left.
CF146674-01D8-4E6A-B7D7-FF22BFEC9404.jpeg

Yes it's insane,
It’s an excellent feeling. Such a big part of autos as we are learning is dialing in the nutrients. Never expected so many issues with so many nutrient lines as most of us have had. Frost is out of control.

What size is your big room? When do you plan on switching to autos?

Sideways shot of the lady with plenty of time left. View attachment 920468[/QUOTED yes it's insane, I've got the same thing going on over here. And I'm currently running some autos, I wanted to have ten runs in before turning the big room live but since the Mega And the cobs it's speeding up the part. Room is going be after some more changes but will be 17x19. Really think of just 3500s for the autos or maybe the whole thing as only 5x 17ish will be photo area.

they also love burple n hps too but I'm gonna have to try some cobs
c37d6522aa0706bfb7d07b99160c0e63.jpg
df4c2d151ee7ef805cdf8e6bc6ade277.jpg
eb97545e2a3053930ad759060ed364f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
great looking plants whats the strain in the first pic ?

they also love burple n hps too but I'm gonna have to try some cobs
c37d6522aa0706bfb7d07b99160c0e63.jpg
df4c2d151ee7ef805cdf8e6bc6ade277.jpg
eb97545e2a3053930ad759060ed364f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Plants love light. Cobs do provide the best spectrum as well as drawing the least amount of energy. Operating costs and heat are critical for some growers which can be reduced quite a lot by using efficient lighting. Nice buds!

I an inspection last night and found another butchered electrical setup. This clown spliced into some knob and tube to power his grow lights. I see this more and more and it makes me cringe. If you don’t know what your doing spend some time researching how to do it right at a minimum. Especially if you run the risk of putting others in danger. A 100 year old 3 family house makes it even worse.

F4C0ADA4-FAC3-4A9B-BB08-BE33AE79C7F2.jpeg

5DF8BA21-F782-4855-A983-F4F2C1F06D3D.jpeg

Back