Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Cobs will take over man, this is still just the initial boom, as more and more of us convert cob will be all we can talk about lol. I love all of my cobs. I'm kicking my veg tent out of my space so I can add more light lmao

If I ever got upset with anyone posting on my thread it will just be vendor light related. Besides that I’m happy as a clam to see all the comments.
Worry not, as there are enough of us Autocob peeps that we can easily form a circle with you inside. Protection 101.

I can start another thread on autocob distance to canopy if you need some more activity :biggrin:

Probably should do now that the new standard distance is more like 8 inches instead of 36 inches!!!

I just wish we knew the answers to all. Luckily we have Afn and the great group to work things out.
As for distance...... just noticed my buds double in size over the last 48 hours. 3/4 of a lb auto coming right up. This plants out of control.

Cobs will take over man, this is still just the initial boom, as more and more of us convert cob will be all we can talk about lol. I love all of my cobs. I'm kicking my veg tent out of my space so I can add more light lmao
Good things take time. Luckily I have quite a bit of patience. I do appreciate the kind words.

I really do feel with the auto cob and the mega 8-12" distance will be my level the development day to day is insane. And they are rock hard stacked and stacking every day with crystals that are crusted on them and they just keep multiplying. At 2g/gal not added cal/mag either.

I really do feel with the auto cob and the mega 8-12" distance will be my level the development day to day is insane. And they are rock hard stacked and stacking every day with crystals that are crusted on them and they just keep multiplying. At 2g/gal not added cal/mag either.

Hi I’ve seen auto cobs on eBay it’s a 250w 5 auto cob kit and it’s £250 r these good value and do u no how they’d do in a 80x80x160cm tent will there be enough light coverage thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I’ve seen auto cobs on eBay it’s a 250w 5 auto cob kit and it’s £250 r these good value and do u no how they’d do in a 80x80x160cm tent will there be enough light coverage thanks guys

The AutoCob is the brand we have created that’s specific to this thread and light. Single cob lights are just single cob light. As long as the eBay light uses the same components which I can’t imagine they do for that price it is a great deal and will probably cover your space. But like every other light out there price comes first and quality of parts, spectrum and efficiency usually seems to come second. Why people do so well with the AutoCob is because if it’s design and cob mainly. I also like to think a big part has to do with the help and guidance from Afn members as well. The advancements made in spacing, heights ext.

The AutoCob is the brand we have created that’s specific to this thread and light. Single cob lights are just single cob light. As long as the eBay light uses the same components which I can’t imagine they do for that price it is a great deal and will probably cover your space. But like every other light out there price comes first and quality of parts, spectrum and efficiency usually seems to come second. Why people do so well with the AutoCob is because if it’s design and cob mainly. I also like to think a big part has to do with the help and guidance from Afn members as well. The advancements made in spacing, heights ext.

I recently bought a metzhi 600w led (270w from the wall) and a cheap 300w led (140 true watts) and wish I would av waited and been then able to buy better light but money’s been tight but I paid £200 for those brand new but I’m not getting a good final product in the structure and smell [emoji851]I’ve now got a spare £250 so I was looking into a new light but I may buy a cool tube for now and put that in and just keep adding to the funds [emoji16][emoji16][emoji636] I’m sure if we all ad loads a cash we would all be buying top of the range lights friend [emoji106]

Thanks for answering that was just about to tag in this for a response,im just a customer with beyond recommended thoughts of using@BigSMo auto cobs is the only way to go, don't but any other light but his.

Back