Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Yes a very great thing, maybe a thread for megacrop should be started one wer everyone pitches in dosages etc it could get cluttered but would be helpful to have

The thing about the additives even though they're cheap if everything is pretty much in MC why add in the extras you know

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

In my personal opinion MC is not a perfect all in one fertilizer(seems great for veg, not so much for flower)....or at least if you want absolutely everything the plant has potential to put out. Lacking in P, and you will also need calmag if you are an led grower.

In my personal opinion MC is not a perfect all in one fertilizer(seems great for veg, not so much for flower)....or at least if you want absolutely everything the plant has potential to put out. Lacking in P, and you will also need calmag if you are an led grower.
Just curious if you could only choose their products and based on their current changing product lineup, what would you purchase to go seed to harvest in coco or hydro with as few products as possible?

I was thinking MC, Cal+Mag Pro, and Bud Explosion as a minimum. I just wish their cal/mag did not have nitrogen in it. I’m trying to keep this as simple as possible for a friend that can’t mix a drink.:smoking:

I agree I thought about taking the MC,sc,be and cal, and mixing them at my own ratio then I will have a all in one mix.

Just curious if you could only choose their products and based on their current changing product lineup, what would you purchase to go seed to harvest in coco or hydro with as few products as possible?

I was thinking MC, Cal+Mag Pro, and Bud Explosion as a minimum. I just wish their cal/mag did not have nitrogen in it. I’m trying to keep this as simple as possible for a friend that can’t mix a drink.:smoking:
Im running mc, sc and cal mag pro idk how i feel about bud explosion just yet

Im running autopots as well one thing i notoced after mixing up a batch the rez does not get all smelly

This is awesome i find it works great in veg so far im just switiching to bloom so we shall see mc sc calmag pro and mammoth p(until i run out) coco autopots and cobs

Im running mc, sc and cal mag pro idk how i feel about bud explosion just yet

Im running autopots as well one thing i notoced after mixing up a batch the rez does not get all smelly

That’s good to hear. I was wondering if the SC might cause any issues in the reservoir.

That’s good to hear. I was wondering if the SC might cause any issues in the reservoir.
No problems for me. I even stopped using the drip clean to see how it went on it’s own. I spoke to Christian again about the additives and he basically said mega alone with calmag is enough. Coming from the guy who will profit more on additives I find myself in a little pickle. I will finish the grow with mega, calmag and candy. next grow I may decrease the candy to see how it goes. So far the results are absolutely epic. Buds are impressive and swelling fast at such a young age. Frost is coming on strong. More importantly is the health and ability to drop the lights 60% - 70% lower than normal. I’m certain I have one plant in a 5g bag that should hit 3/4 of a lb.

@BigSm0 man I have so much positive feedback on ur last post to add to it. Totally agree with you, but I do feel it needs lil bud explosion to it in flower, even if u start with the sample 230g bag say add 20-30g bud explosion to it and it would be tits.imo only cause if you back off in flower because of the nitrogen then ur also backing off of the PK in the mix as well since it's a all in one mix, imo from my grow, but I do have cobs at 5" from my autopot grow and not one burn issue at all.

Back