Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Learning much from this thread regarding MC and additional additives. Thanks to @BigSm0 for this forum and all of the folks who stop by to share. I also dig the old handwritten "spreadsheet", looks like my little part of the world.:smoking:

Learning much from this thread regarding MC and additional additives. Thanks to @BigSm0 for this forum and all of the folks who stop by to share. I also dig the old handwritten "spreadsheet", looks like my little part of the world.:smoking:

Unfortunately all I know how to do on a computer is hit ctrl-p lol. Maybe someone can make a sheet for this based on the results. I do plan to make changes. Also very happy it’s helping. I’m trying not to sound like a schil which is the hardest part. This stuff has not only changed my grow but my outlook on my grows. For the first time in ages I’m excited as sht to get more seeds in lol.

I was thinking about dropping to 2g/gl but I may increase that to 2.5g. So 4 in the start of flower, 3 in the midddle and 2.5 in the end. I may also go the last week with very little to no mega to try and burn up the nitrogen built up. Hungry plants will definitly use it up fast. Just monarch or monarch/sweet candy for the last week or two. Hope that makes sense.

dude, that is kewl how you can get the color of the light using a camera. The 3500k look a bit yellow in comparison. Easy to see the difference. But is the bud quality going to be any diff? I think not.

It’s from my iPhone. I’d say it’s very true to real life. Next to a 3k it’s even more noticeable. This plant was under a 6500 it’s whole life. Had to add the flash since the lights are off on this group. Alien vs triangle is a small little girl but the fastest to bud which also just began. I haven’t seen much difference between the spectrum.
image.jpg

Unfortunately all I know how to do on a computer is hit ctrl-p lol. Maybe someone can make a sheet for this based on the results. I do plan to make changes. Also very happy it’s helping. I’m trying not to sound like a schil which is the hardest part. This stuff has not only changed my grow but my outlook on my grows. For the first time in ages I’m excited as sht to get more seeds in lol.

I was thinking about dropping to 2g/gl but I may increase that to 2.5g. So 4 in the start of flower, 3 in the midddle and 2.5 in the end. I may also go the last week with very little to no mega to try and burn up the nitrogen built up. Hungry plants will definitly use it up fast. Just monarch or monarch/sweet candy for the last week or two. Hope that makes sense.

I can make you up a sheet like this if you want @BigSm0. It would be easy to change what i have done (I stole the values of gram/gallon from @slowandeasy testing) to your schedule if you want.

upload_2018-6-4_9-17-54.png

I can make you up a sheet like this if you want @BigSm0. It would be easy to change what i have done (I stole the values of gram/gallon from @slowandeasy testing) to your schedule if you want.

View attachment 914711

That would be great and very helpful for everyone. The one thing I strongly disagree with is the days/weeks added. It’s something I see so often and newer growers or growers that don’t understand the life of an auto just follow blindly. I’m more amped to do this now. Tomorrow evening I hope to make it back to the grow and can make the changes to my chart. That’s if anyone wants to follow it. I’m sure there will also be some changes along the way and nothings ever set in stone.

Just a tip. There is no black and white. This goes for a lot more things than just growing too. Everyone needs to try and read their plants before following a chart. If plant A pops preflowers at day 25 and plant B shows at day 35 you’ll need to adjust. That’s why I labeled mine seedling, early late veg, early flower and late flower.

That would be great and very helpful for everyone. The one thing I strongly disagree with is the days/weeks added. It’s something I see so often and newer growers or growers that don’t understand the life of an auto just follow blindly. I’m more amped to do this now. Tomorrow evening I hope to make it back to the grow and can make the changes to my chart. That’s if anyone wants to follow it. I’m sure there will also be some changes along the way and nothings ever set in stone.

Just a tip. There is no black and white. This goes for a lot more things than just growing too. Everyone needs to try and read their plants before following a chart. If plant A pops preflowers at day 25 and plant B shows at day 35 you’ll need to adjust. That’s why I labeled mine seedling, early late veg, early flower and late flower.
Im definitely following along megacrop is surprising me more so every day the girls are responding lovely to it!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Im definitely following along megacrop is surprising me more so every day the girls are responding lovely to it!!!

It’s great! I think if we all work together we can really nail down an excellent schedule for autos. I’m also digging for some more info on the additives that aren’t for sale any longer.

It’s great! I think if we all work together we can really nail down an excellent schedule for autos. I’m also digging for some more info on the additives that aren’t for sale any longer.
Yes a very great thing, maybe a thread for megacrop should be started one wer everyone pitches in dosages etc it could get cluttered but would be helpful to have

The thing about the additives even though they're cheap if everything is pretty much in MC why add in the extras you know

Back