Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Ya
LOL. It isn't a fancy bag. But i hear you. It looks like salt but it seems to work seamlessly with the megacrop. I have some other calmag but I'll be damned to try it and break what is working now.
i have the the green leaf cal mag pro, gh cal mg, Epsom salt, some knock off cal mag but ya I wouldn't mind just using simple epsom salts in my roots organic soils and the megaCrop and sweet candy, then later add in the bud explosion, they took away the mother of monarch pk boost I was hoping to order it yesterday and nope gone, so just had to order enough of the mega, BE, SC, Calmg to last oh 5 yrs, so beans and soil and more cobs is all I ever gotta get for a while but another meph order past Thursday should take care of that also, now just waiting for Wednesday to get me some 6500 auto cobs woot woot. Can't wait, @BigSMo what u think about running a photo under a 6500 then switch to a 3500 at flower switch, would one cob each way work in a 32"x32" tent 6 ft tall with a scrog screen the same size?

you could also work on your tan if you put some UVB in that room too! I have a medical grade (not reptile grade) UVB lamp tube now and switching it on 15 mins every 2 hours. If I time things right, I can get an indoor tan while I relax in the garden.
With my luck the only thing I would get is skin cancer.

This is what I’m running based on 20 gallons. I didn’t factor in the late flower mega reduction. The list shows 4 grams per gallon. I just refilled and went down to 3g and next fill I plan to drop to 2grams.

52253764-DBA0-4834-B30C-75E81B03F407.png

Ya

i have the the green leaf cal mag pro, gh cal mg, Epsom salt, some knock off cal mag but ya I wouldn't mind just using simple epsom salts in my roots organic soils and the megaCrop and sweet candy, then later add in the bud explosion, they took away the mother of monarch pk boost I was hoping to order it yesterday and nope gone, so just had to order enough of the mega, BE, SC, Calmg to last oh 5 yrs, so beans and soil and more cobs is all I ever gotta get for a while but another meph order past Thursday should take care of that also, now just waiting for Wednesday to get me some 6500 auto cobs woot woot. Can't wait, @BigSMo what u think about running a photo under a 6500 then switch to a 3500 at flower switch, would one cob each way work in a 32"x32" tent 6 ft tall with a scrog screen the same size?

The roots bag is calmag I think. I don’t remember. I’d consider keeping the 6500 going while you add the 3500k too. The 6500’s will be in on Monday or Tuesday.

The roots bag is calmag I think. I don’t remember. I’d consider keeping the 6500 going while you add the 3500k too. The 6500’s will be in on Monday or Tuesday.
Thank you so the 6500 isn't a veg only light it just has more blue spectrum in it ? I bet it alone would grow some badass veggies.

This is what I’m running based on 20 gallons. I didn’t factor in the late flower mega reduction. The list shows 4 grams per gallon. I just refilled and went down to 3g and next fill I plan to drop to 2grams.

View attachment 914589

Hey I like the old school spreadsheet Hemi. I like my computers more than scribing by hand. Auto sums and all that.

Why did you decide to reduce the MC in flowering? That is quite the reduction, down to 2g. And are you going to bump UP anything?

EDIT: My bad. I thought I was replying to a @HemiSync post, but it's @BigSm0

Last edited:
Thank you so the 6500 isn't a veg only light it just has more blue spectrum in it ? I bet it alone would grow some badass veggies.
For sure, I’m actually flowering under some now. Just playing with what I have on hand. I very rarely build myself lights. It does have a lot of blue. You can see some here next to the 3500’s
50A7AB27-87CF-427F-86F2-691E4F74A971.jpeg

Hey I like the old school spreadsheet Hemi. I like my computers more than scribing by hand. Auto sums and all that.

Why did you decide to reduce the MC in flowering? That is quite the reduction, down to 2g. And are you going to bump UP anything?

EDIT: My bad. I thought I was replying to a @HemiSync post, but it's @BigSm0

Yes I’m increasing the sweet candy and also adding mothers monarch near the end. At half strength it’s around the same nitrogen as most other products. Little nervous for the high nitrogen in flower. Do you think it’s to low? I’ll definitly be adjusting and keeping a close eye on things.

For sure, I’m actually flowering under some now. Just playing with what I have on hand. I very rarely build myself lights. It does have a lot of blue. You can see some here next to the 3500’sView attachment 914599

dude, that is kewl how you can get the color of the light using a camera. The 3500k look a bit yellow in comparison. Easy to see the difference. But is the bud quality going to be any diff? I think not.

Back