Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

This is just a light distance update. I’m currently on 19 on and 5 off. This is the second to biggest plant in the space with the cob 10” away.

The top bud being the closest to the light is even turned in a little like it wants more.

F3B3769C-FD95-4120-83EB-D331627C9116.jpeg

It’s above 50” tall and wide enough I could just get my arms around half of it.
6DA46E18-104F-4EAD-9855-C9B19A768F2C.jpeg

One thing I will say that I’m not impressed with is the bud explosion from greenleaf. I don’t see any more buds than normal.

They don’t list b-alive anymore either which is another thing I am currently adding. I’m sure it’s been worked into their megacrop somehow. With the bugs/gnats and my track record for yellow leaves in flower I decided to give it a try.

I will be adjusting the feed schedule a bit now that they are in full bud mode. I do have the mega a little to high for this late in flower. I gave it my best guess after seeing others grow with the products. I’m sure it would be fine but an adjustment won’t hurt.

So far I can’t say enough about it. Final flower production will be the real judge though.

AutoCobs + megacrop
:worship:

My 2 cents
It is possible that growers nay not have been using previous additives that are part of the MC base profile.
If someone was previously just tuning GH 3 part then the MC now introduced silica as well as s host of other additives that MIGHT be able to be attributed to the higher light tolerance.

I got nervous in bloom and started to add GH powdered maxi bloom 1/1 with the MC. Typical noob. Looking forward to the results from MC alone here. Also looking forward to your drying and curing and feedback once you hear back. Curious if the higher N keeping the plants greener till the end results in different finishing requirements to remove the N and Chorophyl?

I just began a two plant each with two autocobs grow and I'm gonna push the lights lower this time around.

Nice. I am pushing things harder than ever before with the autocob lights and how many per plant and how close. Not seeing any issues. And things look great. But I can't say if they are great because of Megacrop or more autocobs. Nice problem to have.

image.jpeg
The two furthest are at 100w per plant 50w per cob. Had a little trouble closer at 100 but moved them up and pushed to 100. Better coverage and I'll now if they droop by morning but seem happy. These are at 1/1 MC and Maxi bloom with cal/mag and Sweet candy.
Not autocob but they are COBS

Back