Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

@BigSMo I will pm u the set up design and try to get u the pics of where im at in construction, but it's 20x20 wall to wall of actual floor space split in two 3 sections, one photo start to finish scrog section and 2 auto sections one veg one flower, I will section areas off for breeding etc as I need to but want whole area covered with mix 35,65 in auto sections and undecided for photo area think maybe 5-65's then swap out to 35's at flower, i have extra room all around it for walking and for each row, I don't want to reach over a plant to get to another just walk down other side. Everything is drop down from water lines to controllers st one end it's got a fan air control exchange wall with four greenhouse silent fans pushing and pulling air, had close family come Up last week and set all that up and the ac unit, his company did a really nice job, all my heat Is exchanged and filtered to heat the shop above as extra heat. The ac units cool both my meat locker for deer meat and beef and the whole lab. It's been a two year job but finally ready to figure out a light system. The ceiling is concrete and thick but can build on it if needed for light hangers.

Some better pics.
9E1FEDCB-263B-4954-9A96-9203F2B6733D.jpeg

9F9ABE70-1A6C-47E9-8485-8721652CCE98.jpeg

@BigSMo I will pm u the set up design and try to get u the pics of where im at in construction, but it's 20x20 wall to wall of actual floor space split in two 3 sections, one photo start to finish scrog section and 2 auto sections one veg one flower, I will section areas off for breeding etc as I need to but want whole area covered with mix 35,65 in auto sections and undecided for photo area think maybe 5-65's then swap out to 35's at flower, i have extra room all around it for walking and for each row, I don't want to reach over a plant to get to another just walk down other side. Everything is drop down from water lines to controllers st one end it's got a fan air control exchange wall with four greenhouse silent fans pushing and pulling air, had close family come Up last week and set all that up and the ac unit, his company did a really nice job, all my heat Is exchanged and filtered to heat the shop above as extra heat. The ac units cool both my meat locker for deer meat and beef and the whole lab. It's been a two year job but finally ready to figure out a light system. The ceiling is concrete and thick but can build on it if needed for light hangers.

This sounds great! I’d be happy to help where I can. There are plenty of ways to build out a space that will last for years. It also doesn’t have to cost a million dollars either. Biggest expense is air conditioning and your squared away it seems. You won’t be venting conditioned air will you?

This sounds great! I’d be happy to help where I can. There are plenty of ways to build out a space that will last for years. It also doesn’t have to cost a million dollars either. Biggest expense is air conditioning and your squared away it seems. You won’t be venting conditioned air will you?
Nope got heat exchanger flow box I guess he calls it once heat gets to certain level it vents out and ac kicks back in all in all piecing this together for sometime now and still don't have over 1ooo invested Traded Some pretty jars for most of it or used leftover materials from build my shop or trade deer hunting for materials. Over the years with land management I've built a a nice hunting woods with some monster whitetails. Brother owns heat business and he loves one of my hobbies so even trade. Maybe have 600 investment so far. Will have more in beans then anything probably. Lucky for me the air system I have is similar to one I saw at a grow out west and mimicked it best I could with his heat and air knowledge. To keep heat from down and have full flexibility to +/- lights when needed is where u and ur cobs come in. I got old track system to move collapsible walls in and out for breeding etc. Really man it's been a long thought out plan. That's why it's taking so long but I don't want to get it done and think man wish I'd done this or that u know. That's why ask about ur drip line system while back I ended up doing a plumb job while back for a buddy in trade for some PVC and parts he got a better deal but I got what I wanted. So even out. Who wouldn't want there whole house plumbed for$300 in materials.

Looking great, couple more weeks and they should fill the space. How’s everything going In the Bush?
Things are going good here my friend. Finally have some good home meds and more on the way. Now just trying to finish some minor Dr appts and then I can relax to taking it day by day again.

Things are going good here my friend. Finally have some good home meds and more on the way. Now just trying to finish some minor Dr appts and then I can relax to taking it day by day again.
Luckily the garden helps in many ways. Does anyone else just sit and watch the plants blow around with the fans? It’s the most relaxing time.

Back