Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

What Banklin said makes sense. The problem I had was that no matter what I added things didn’t change. This is what I pulled out of my space when I changed to greenleaf.

B23A4147-2890-4EC8-8989-D18B65E555C3.jpeg

I know megacrop has these additives but I know for a fact it’s much deeper than just a few additions. Even the amount the plants are drinking has tripled. Just going to throw this out there. Dli is real, anyone who disagrees just doesn’t understand how it works. Long hours paired with the intense lights can lead to problems, adding in poorly fed plants just makes it worse. There is something deeper with the nutrients that I wish I knew more about. The only way I can explain it is it’s almost like a steroid to a body builder.

They aren’t the biggest I have grown but I do expect some of the best buds to date. More light, better food and perfect health to process the two.

F972A36D-45D9-4B85-98AB-A07122D86D4B.jpeg

88886A97-3D01-41F7-94B7-81B802E4282A.jpeg

98112571-8FE6-4282-A06F-FC81C92ED8F4.jpeg

C8BF518D-C7EA-43DA-A23E-FB6A0C818FF4.jpeg

What Banklin said makes sense. The problem I had was that no matter what I added things didn’t change. This is what I pulled out of my space when I changed to greenleaf.

View attachment 914453
I know megacrop has these additives but I know for a fact it’s much deeper than just a few additions. Even the amount the plants are drinking has tripled. Just going to throw this out there. Dli is real, anyone who disagrees just doesn’t understand how it works. Long hours paired with the intense lights can lead to problems, adding in poorly fed plants just makes it worse. There is something deeper with the nutrients that I wish I knew more about. The only way I can explain it is it’s almost like a steroid to a body builder.

They aren’t the biggest I have grown but I do expect some of the best buds to date. More light, better food and perfect health to process the two.

View attachment 914449
View attachment 914444

View attachment 914446

View attachment 914454

MC is the bomb :headbang: :drool: looking good bro

Definitely some great looking bud!

View attachment 914453

View attachment 914449
View attachment 914444

View attachment 914446

View attachment 914454

Wow those have really evolved man, can I ask what g/gal u started and what u reduced to in flower i went with 4 down to 2 on 2 plants and 5 down to 2.5 on another. Im noticing by taking a average auto fem strain and feeding it light amount and under a cob, that I just took average Joe auto bean and made it to a better level then what the breeder even quoted, if this makes sense.

I am curious what that roots bag is in the far right of the last pic though, sorry im a root nut. Just the soils not the nute lines only cause never used them is all,

Are you talking about the pot?
No it's far right im first pic I see it's a Cal Mag supplement looks like something I may like for soil unless it's just epsom salts in a fancy bag.

Luckily the garden helps in many ways. Does anyone else just sit and watch the plants blow around with the fans? It’s the most relaxing time.
Every night when I get home I open up the tent, put the oscillating fan on the ladies, and pull up a chair. This even beats watching the fish tank for stress relief.

No it's far right im first pic I see it's a Cal Mag supplement looks like something I may like for soil unless it's just epsom salts in a fancy bag.

LOL. It isn't a fancy bag. But i hear you. It looks like salt but it seems to work seamlessly with the megacrop. I have some other calmag but I'll be damned to try it and break what is working now.

Every night when I get home I open up the tent, put the oscillating fan on the ladies, and pull up a chair. This even beats watching the fish tank for stress relief.

you could also work on your tan if you put some UVB in that room too! I have a medical grade (not reptile grade) UVB lamp tube now and switching it on 15 mins every 2 hours. If I time things right, I can get an indoor tan while I relax in the garden.

Back