Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

I stand corrected my LSD has went from 14.5" to 31" from Tuesday this week.
That is insane. Usually auto growers start questioning their plants and that growth spurt kicks in and it’s night and day.

Couple shots. I will never use another nutrient in my life. My buddies are paying out the rear for advanced but having great results. I do think they have the concoction down well but cost is ridiculous. Just had one stop by and he nearly died when he saw the plant health. I had to rub it in, .04 cent a gallon.

There isn’t any “light stress” and this girl has a cob 14” away. It all seems to click now. Powerful lighting on a terrible diet, is like eating hot dogs and Doritos before a marathon. Greenleaf is giving the plants what they need and the lights are pairing well.
79EAE2E8-8761-483F-A6A0-2321D6641D8E.jpeg

These lights are a little higher, between 24-30 but I do plan to lower them as much as I can.
A95E2D1C-7E58-4DCB-AEDB-36D82908BCA8.jpeg

505C4DC9-B6F1-4C65-B892-831719A0D7D1.jpeg

That is insane. Usually auto growers start questioning their plants and that growth spurt kicks in and it’s night and day.
Nope I kid u not I have taken a pic every day except Wednesday and it's in a auto pot with air and megaCrop with Coco perlite. With a 3500k above and flower setting up nicely

Couple shots. I will never use another nutrient in my life. My buddies are paying out the rear for advanced but having great results. I do think they have the concoction down well but cost is ridiculous. Just had one stop by and he nearly died when he saw the plant health. I had to rub it in, .04 cent a gallon.

There isn’t any “light stress” and this girl has a cob 14” away. It all seems to click now. Powerful lighting on a terrible diet, is like eating hot dogs and Doritos before a marathon. Greenleaf is giving the plants what they need and the lights are pairing well. View attachment 911472

These lights are a little higher, between 24-30 but I do plan to lower them as much as I can. View attachment 911474

View attachment 911473
Amazing i just got my sample of megacrop in. Your recent posts praising greenleaf i couldnt resist any longer, im using around 7-8 bottles including additives so just having to mix in a few grams of MC will be a game changer

Im in the middle of current run would it be smart to switch out nutes mid grow or should i just start a whole new batch with MC??

Ps im hoping i can still use recharge and mammoth p with Mc

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Amazing i just got my sample of megacrop in. Your recent posts praising greenleaf i couldnt resist any longer, im using around 7-8 bottles including additives so just having to mix in a few grams of MC will be a game changer

Im in the middle of current run would it be smart to switch out nutes mid grow or should i just start a whole new batch with MC??

Ps im hoping i can still use recharge and mammoth p with Mc

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m not an expert but I did swap mid grow and with the already decline of health I already had there wasn’t much change. As far as mammoth goes I actually stopped using it awhile ago. I won’t touch that stuff again never mind add it to my plants. Comamonas testosteroni is nasty. Still upset with myself I didn’t read into this before buying a bottle.

There isn’t any “light stress” and this girl has a cob 14” away. It all seems to click now. Powerful lighting on a terrible diet, is like eating hot dogs and Doritos before a marathon. Greenleaf is giving the plants what they need and the lights are pairing well. View attachment 911472

These lights are a little higher, between 24-30 but I do plan to lower them as much as I can. View attachment 911474

View attachment 911473
Im telling u megaCrop and ur cob are crazy once u hit a sweet spot in mega mix it's on. Came home today to the LSD has went another 4" now shes getting tied down. Out of room, the sour went another 3.5" in 24 hrs also. Both under 10" away from the cobs no issues at as all except I've finally reached height restrictions

I’m not an expert but I did swap mid grow and with the already decline of health I already had there wasn’t much change. As far as mammoth goes I actually stopped using it awhile ago. I won’t touch that stuff again never mind add it to my plants. Comamonas testosteroni is nasty. Still upset with myself I didn’t read into this before buying a bottle.

Comamonas testosteroni ...when I was studying how to grow before I got into it, I was looking at the Mammoth P and amazed how well plants did with it.....then I got to the ingredients...NO BUENO.

Comamonas testosteroni ...when I was studying how to grow before I got into it, I was looking at the Mammoth P and amazed how well plants did with it.....then I got to the ingredients...NO BUENO.
Some good genetics, a cob some good soil, and mega all that's needed.

I must say I was a little optimistic at first. It’s only been a short period of time and the difference is night and day. There is no doubt in my mind that this line will out perform anything I have used to date and so far has also given the plants what they need to remain healthy. Yellow leaves were very common and that just meant I was over or under dosing or just not the proper mix. Also if this allows the lights to be kept lower it’s going to benefit growth two fold. Combined with the inexpensive price per gallon and efficient low cost lighting I see the cost per pound or oz cut significantly. I don’t think it can get any better.

Back