Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Thanks dude. I think I'm good for now but if I get any, you'll 100% be the first to know [emoji41]
There is also a diy thread here on the cobshop section. Wether it’s cobshop or someone else’s parts you can use it to help answer any questions you may have if you plan to do diy. International shipping is expensive and diy is usually the least expensive option.

There is also a diy thread here on the cobshop section. Wether it’s cobshop or someone else’s parts you can use it to help answer any questions you may have if you plan to do diy. International shipping is expensive and diy is usually the least expensive option.
I priced up a 100W COB light parts at €300+ after shipping from within Europe. I can buy one pre made for €162 including shipping so I think I'll do that. I'm so excited though after seeing results with them on here!!

Just got done with my Sour Stomper...These Autocobs are truly amazing...always have great results with these lights. Cant praise them enough!

129g (4.55oz)
0320182120.jpg
DSC_0079.jpg
DSC_0084.jpg

Something thats really gets me riled up is the cost of nutrients and how I feel so many companies are taking advantage of us. I used to use a nutrient supplement called sugar daddy. It’s fairly expensive stuff at around $90 a gallon. Later found out I could make my own with one tbs of epsom salt and a gallon of water. Add your own food coloring as needed. Later I dropped the expensive bottles and went for a more cost effective simpler solution. This kept increasing till I got myself here. View attachment 880163

Try this, try that.... the money spent on this stuff is insane. After hearing so much positive about GreenLeaf and excellent reviews @Dabber I decided to make the switch. I instantly thought about adding and supplementing with some of the above and stopped myself. Anyways here I am today. I am in late flower but was so excited to get going on it I actually fed the ladies MegaCrop for the first time. This is it. Super inexpensive! Easy to use and after spending some time with the owner I’m thrilled to support them. View attachment 880165

I also have some lights out updates. Not sure it needs much explanation. Besides 11 watts per square foot. :worship:

View attachment 880166

Awesome

View attachment 880167

Back